Whats Up With These People.

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

The Muslim religion has very much to do with  the latest terrorist attack.  If there was only Christianity based religions then the World would be a more peaceful better place.

Christianity is no better than Islam. Both can be disgusting as can Judaism. 

11 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You must be joking.  get back to your history books.

To be perfectly honest,  the Christian Church cannot even mange to guide and educate children without child abuse on a massive scale.

Stop being a Drama Queen. Yes, there have been a few bad apples within the Catholic Church.  The discussion is about a terrorist attack and there can be not doubt Muslims commit more terrorists attacks than all the other religions put together.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Christianity is no better than Islam. Both can be disgusting as can Judaism. 

Nonsense.  Christianity is far better and more civilised than Islam.

14 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

All I know is that those Aztecs in South America were living a nice piece full life unti some nutter from Rome sent his priests to convert them to Christianity , Then the ballon went up they no longer worshipped the Sun and Moon as well as nature but some bogy man in the sky ,, So if we all did what those Azzy's did and worshipped the things that give us live and substance then yes I think we would have a more piecefull World . 

Come to think of it I myself worship as the Azzy's did its smashing

Hitler was religious , Attila the Hun was religious , the Taliban are religious , The royal family are religious , The IRA are religious , In fact most of the toss pots that have and caused misery and mass murder in all the History from around a thousand years ago have knelt down with arses in the air praying for som God or other to bring them victory over other poor sods who also kneel down praying for the same thing ,  That help in killing their fellow human kind .

Best thing to do is spend up before you snuff it .

cuttsie The Aztecs were a warlike people and proud of it, they also carried out human sacrifices. Catholic Franciscan monks confronted Aztec priests and demanded that they stop.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02757206.2022.2060215#:~:text=The Aztec-Mexica people of,by both men and women.

https://www.history.com/news/aztec-human-sacrifice-religion

You do understand that worshipping the Moon and Sun is a religion don't you? 

Spending up before you snuff it means paying tax on what you spend it on and depriving your children of their inheritance. There's no escape, the government has got you coming and going.

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

Stop being a Drama Queen. Yes, there have been a few bad apples within the Catholic Church.  The discussion is about a terrorist attack and there can be not doubt Muslims commit more terrorists attacks than all the other religions put together.

What about the church of England too ?  Are you unaware of the child abuse committed under their umbrella ?

This country through the years has attacked more people than terrorists have and we have left many more dead than any terrorists cell.

When people are dead,  it matters little whether it was terrorists, or whether it was armies such as  Russia's, Britain's, America's,  Israeli's etc.  they are each just as dead.

It's time the worlds governments, the worlds churches and the worlds people stopped all this horror and showed some care instead of nit picking in defence of the indefensible.

21 minutes ago, Axe said:

The Muslim religion has very much to do with  the latest terrorist attack.  If there was only Christianity based religions then the World would be a more peaceful better place.

The country responsible for the most wars in the last one hundred years is the United States of America, it has been at war for 222 years out of the first 239 years of its existence.

England/Britain has been at war with all but 22 of the 196 sovereign nations in the world. France is the most successful military nation in Europe, wars fought, wars won.

Each of those is a supposedly Christian country, so perhaps claiming that all would be peace and quite if Christianity was the world religion may not be true.

Muslim countries tend to engage in civil war rather than fighting other countries as much as the Christian world does.

7 minutes ago, m williamson said:

The country responsible for the most wars in the last one hundred years is the United States of America, it has been at war for 222 years out of the first 239 years of its existence.

England/Britain has been at war with all but 22 of the 196 sovereign nations in the world. France is the most successful military nation in Europe, wars fought, wars won.

Each of those is a supposedly Christian country, so perhaps claiming that all would be peace and quite if Christianity was the world religion may not be true.

Muslim countries tend to engage in civil war rather than fighting other countries as much as the Christian world does.

I am only interested in what is happening now. The Muslim terrorists are the biggest threat to our people and our country.

32 minutes ago, m williamson said:

cuttsie The Aztecs were a warlike people and proud of it, they also carried out human sacrifices. Catholic Franciscan monks confronted Aztec priests and demanded that they stop.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02757206.2022.2060215#:~:text=The Aztec-Mexica people of,by both men and women.

https://www.history.com/news/aztec-human-sacrifice-religion

You do understand that worshipping the Moon and Sun is a religion don't you? 

Spending up before you snuff it means paying tax on what you spend it on and depriving your children of their inheritance. There's no escape, the government has got you coming and going.

My kids left me standing years since,  All i will leave them is a good pisss up and a load of laughs .

2 hours ago, Axe said:

I am only interested in what is happening now. The Muslim terrorists are the biggest threat to our people and our country.

I very much thought you might be   Pretend the world only started last month and then we can escape the blame for what we did over the years. and blame the other side.

Terrorists of any kind  will be the biggest threat to those who have been the biggest threat to them.   That's a universal truth.

If you don't want to be threatened,  simply behave yourself.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Some of it will be to do with religion but probably most will not.

I've tried to tell you before that it's a mistake to lump a whole set of people together as though they are identical.  Humans ARE NEVER like that.

We got attacked by Islamics,  not because they were Islamics,   but because we attacked them first,  just check the civilian death toll when we bombed Bagdad.

France has suffered the same and Israel is now suffering the same.

Some attacks are by people who are mentally unstable and by people who have been brainwashed which may not be connected to religion at all.

You must be joking.  get back to your history books.

To be perfectly honest,  the Christian Church cannot even mange to guide and educate children without child abuse on a massive scale.

I can’t quite recall where Christ said 

“Thou shalt use child abuse on a massive scale to educate children in my ways”.

By the way, what does ‘mange’ mean? I’ve heard of mange tout but never just mange without the tout!😀

echo.

44 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I very much thought you might be

Terrorists of any kind  will be the biggest threat to those who have been the biggest threat to them.   That's a universal truth.

If you don't want to be threatened,  simply behave yourself.

Gibberish. 

• Haha 1