Whats Up With These People.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Gibberish. 

Totally unable to stick to the debate and this is the best argument he can come up with.

Not surprised though as it's you.

4 minutes ago, m williamson said:

I'm someone who believes that the people who live in a country have the right to run that country, and if a foreign country interferes in their affairs and wont leave after being requested to do so then they have a right to use force, and  those that brought that situation about should stop whining.

You on the other hand are someone who has no problem pontificating about things you know nothing whatsoever about aren't you?

Remember when you told us that Britain - a country that didn't exist as a polity at the time -  invaded Ireland in order to prevent France from using Ireland as a route to invade  ' Britain' ?

At that time the French born French speaking  Henry II King of the English, Duke of the Normans and Aquitanians and Count of Angevins was King and hardly worried about invading himself.

Your lack of knowledge and complete ignorance about any particular subject doesn't prevent you from voicing your opinion though does it?

Excuse me from treating your opinions with the ' respect ' they deserve.

To borrow the words of Greta Thunberg

Blah Blah Blah

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, butlers said:

Wonder if joe average in Afghanistan and Iraq wonders the same about us  with the hundreds of thousands killed in our " righteous" wars

It will never have crossed their tiny minds what anyone in Iraq or Afghanistan thought.

Perhaps they're still stuck in the past mode where we expect to be treated as conquering hero's,  even by those we've just duffed up.

40 minutes ago, Axe said:

The words of a terrorist sympathiser.  Enough said.

You're good at throwing that line about to cover up the fact that you can't argue against the poster's perfectly true statement.

37 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Aye, I knew it would be our fault.

Surely this mentality deranged person wouldn't be all that up to date with political affairs, but just enough to kill innocent folk I guess.

🙄

What makes you think that any other person wouldn't know at least as much as you about politics ?

Especially when you think that the troubles in the middle east only started on  Oct 7 2023.

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

To borrow the words of Greta Thunberg

Blah Blah Blah

That's exactly the well thought out and grown up response we would expect from old bunt Axe.  The one totally bereft of any morals who supports a political party exactly the same.

29 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm sure they wouldn't and neither are they meant to.

That day alone is proof of what I've said.

If you go killing others,  they will come looking for you.

Completely the fault of those who killed in the first place.

No,  what you've just written was the most stupid because it doesn't mean that at all.

Have you ever heard of "The sins of the fathers".   Think about it.     If you can't think better than that,  give up trying.

Who did the folk blown to smithereens in Manchester kill?  Why were they at fault?  Was the nutter trying to kill terrorists?

7 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Another attack on tourists in Paris , Some nutter shouting Ali Akbar has hit a British tourist on the head with a hammer , Some of these !!!!!!      ( Some I said in case the usual sympathisers jump in ).   I mean why are they still living in the Middle Ages When most of the World has realised that religion is just a fairy story dreamed up a thousand years agoto keep the masses in check . 

I my self like going in churches , They are quiet places often where one can sit and reflect on life while having a coffeee ,(Sheffield Cathedral is good example ).

So it seems as some are still refusing to live in the real World .

Religion of peace apparently

I want to believe it but it's really difficult given the hard evidence and daily events that say otherwise 

17 minutes ago, m williamson said:

I'm someone who believes that the people who live in a country have the right to run that country, and if a foreign country interferes in their affairs and wont leave after being requested to do so then they have a right to use force, and  those that brought that situation about should stop whining.

You on the other hand are someone who has no problem pontificating about things you know nothing whatsoever about aren't you?

Remember when you told us that Britain - a country that didn't exist as a polity at the time -  invaded Ireland in order to prevent France from using Ireland as a route to invade  ' Britain' ?

At that time the French born French speaking  Henry II King of the English, Duke of the Normans and Aquitanians and Count of Angevins was King and hardly worried about invading himself.

Your lack of knowledge and complete ignorance about any particular subject doesn't prevent you from voicing your opinion though does it?

Excuse me from treating your opinions with the ' respect ' they deserve.

Hang on a minute we are on about religious nutters hitting people on the head with a hammer and stabbing people as has happened to tourists in Paris .

Ireland  ,(Being as you have once again brought it up once again ). that land of and tranquillity seems to be having its own hate mobs on the rampage in Dublin , Now't to do with us nasty English for once ,  or it may be turned around by the usual blarney to be our fault as usual .

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Hang on a minute we are on about religious nutters hitting people on the head with a hammer and stabbing people as has happened to tourists in Paris .

Ireland  ,(Being as you have once again brought it up once again ). that land of and tranquillity seems to be having its own hate mobs on the rampage in Dublin , Now't to do with us nasty English for once ,  or it may be turned around by the usual blarney to be our fault as usual .

The most popular new baby boys name in Galway n 2022 was Mohammed 

The Irish are a little concerned with that 

Edited by Jack Grey

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Who did the folk blown to smithereens in Manchester kill?  Why were they at fault?  Was the nutter trying to kill terrorists?

Are you totally stupid or what ?      Can you remember all those innocent civilians in Baghdad and Afghanistan, who we killed ?         What had they done to us ?

They had done no more than the innocents in Manchester,   and in London  did.     They paid the price for our governments wish to go to war against their government.

If your government does something evil,  you may well be called upon to pay the price for your big headed Prime Minister's  bad behaviour.  As did the poor people in Manchester.

Right then let the wars carry on innocent people been killed for no reason I can think off so let's appeal for donations to help out in something that's got nothing to do with us send millions abroad while our hospitals and homeless suffer in purgatory welcome parasites into our country give them free money and all benefits even though I've worked all my life and have to pay for everything let charity begin at home please 🙏 

• Like 1