Whats Up With These People.

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Organgrinder is a terrorist sympathiser

It's as simple as that 

I hope he's on some sort of list and being watched So they can try and keep him away from Sheffield Arena 

Make up your mind.  You claimed that I never go out.                 getting daft again because he's got nothing to say.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

He definitely seems to have a distain towards the UK, the very country that allows him to have according to him, a wonderful and fulfilling life.

I wonder why he hates it so much?

He's just a looney leftie

Moans about the UK while enjoying all the luxuries and privileges it gives him

Maybe it's guilt and he's trying to repent for something bad he did in the past 

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

He definitely seems to have a distain towards the UK, the very country that allows him to have according to him, a wonderful and fulfilling life.

I wonder why he hates it so much?

Is writing true facts a disdain for the UK.   How ?      Would you prefer that I lie like our government does ?   Hard luck  -  I'm not a liar.

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

He's just a looney leftie

Moans about the UK while enjoying all the luxuries and privileges it gives him

Maybe it's guilt and he's trying to repent for something bad he did in the past 

Once again,  the stupid duo have run out of argument and,  as always,  change over to discussing me instead of the thread.

Everyone else,  can plainly see that you're both lost for argument and you're just making yourselves look silly AGAIN.

If that's how travelling broadens your mind,  I'm glad I don't go very far.

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Yeah I bet the world is pretty glad too

So everyone's happy then.  That is,  until the price goes up until you can't afford it.   That's how they'll do it,  so the rich can carry on travelling whilst the dregs can't.

Suits me.

28 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

So everyone's happy then.  That is,  until the price goes up until you can't afford it.   That's how they'll do it,  so the rich can carry on travelling whilst the dregs can't.

Suits me.

Stay where you are then Mr knowitall

5 hours ago, Axe said:

The Muslim religion has very much to do with  the latest terrorist attack.  If there was only Christianity based religions then the World would be a more peaceful better place.

Well I see your argument & I raise you N. Ireland. 

You should pop along to the next Celtic v Rangers game. 

Myself & my bothers & sister are the products of a 'mixed marriage', Scottish Presbyterian father & Catholic mother.  We were all raised as Catholics.  You want to see the family issues that union caused a couple of generations ago, yet all were God fearing, regular church goers & of course all Christians. 

Edited by Baron99