Swfc January In's And Out's. Rumours, Loans,Transfers.

KP Nuts 2

On 23/01/2024 at 18:18, m williamson said:

Both Sheffield clubs are currently suffering from similar problems, owners who have no real connection to the club and don't fully understand the integral part that football clubs play in English/British culture.

Hopefully, we will both prosper when the ownership changes, but as they say, be careful what you wish for. 

Unfortunately I can’t see a way out with Chansiri…he’s clearly not in the mood to sell the club & his ownership of the Stadium is potentially an issue for any prospective new owner….& in the meantime, the club sits on the brink of disastrous return to League 1 & the owner stubbornly not backing his manager,with only 6 days left in the transfer window….& I would doubt that DR & his staff will want to hang around if we get relegated..

I hope I’m wrong on all counts….Chansiri sells up ,the club avoid relegation & DR is here next season….but I won’t hold my breath…! 

mr chansiri is back in town so i think somthing is going to happen,they talk on the phone,but here himself might mean action,we have a few extra days due to the cup match ,plus often other teams need to sign first.

19 hours ago, Ronson said:

Just about a week left of the window. Fully expect by close of play on the 31st January we'll have another 4 new faces and 4 out the door as well.

Calm down folks, we're in excellent hands.😉

🙏🙏🙏 😂

Which 4 do you expect to go?

Genuine, serious question.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Which 4 do you expect to go?

Genuine, serious question.

Nobody in actual fact, the "expect" should have read hope.

I'd hope Fletcher, Hendrick, Gregory, James and Smith would be gone but I think Hendrick going back is a none starter and I've heard we've been told as much.

Listening to the DR press conference he's hoping to get 2 in shortly but as he alluded to in the PC there's just nothing certain.