Swfc January In's And Out's. Rumours, Loans,Transfers.

KP Nuts 2

we just need a bit of change stay up and work on a biggish change in the summer, he will get there but Rhol needs time ,and hopefully it would help if mr chansiri

could find some money via a sponsor or sell to a big money person ,i think he will fundraise from the family or sponsors.

24 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we just need a bit of change stay up and work on a biggish change in the summer, he will get there but Rhol needs time ,and hopefully it would help if mr chansiri

could find some money via a sponsor or sell to a big money person ,i think he will fundraise from the family or sponsors.

What sponsors are they?.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

And make no mistake, he has some very wealthy family and friends. We can all see he hasn’t been the perfect owner, not by a long chalk. But what he is, and why I like him so much is that he is emotionally invested in the club. He doesn’t wish to sell it, he loves it. He doesn’t just see it as a cash cow like some owners I could name who actively look to sell but can’t as all they do is attract grifters. If you know what I mean Mr Bassett.😉

57 minutes ago, Ronson said:

And make no mistake, he has some very wealthy family and friends. We can all see he hasn’t been the perfect owner, not by a long chalk. But what he is, and why I like him so much is that he is emotionally invested in the club. He doesn’t wish to sell it, he loves it. He doesn’t just see it as a cash cow like some owners I could name who actively look to sell but can’t as all they do is attract grifters. If you know what I mean Mr Bassett.😉

Grifters.

Hmm, we've all had a bit of that haven't we?.

Which club had all their shirts with "Land of fire" on them.

Luckily none of them have cost any us any points deduction or a relegation.

Oops not quite right that is it?.

Edited by Alextopman