Swfc January In's And Out's. Rumours, Loans,Transfers.

KP Nuts 2

29 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

We may not yet have seen the last of Bakinson in those glorious Blue & White Stripes, we have a years option apparently.

https://www.thestar.co.uk//sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-charlton-athletic-tyreeq-bakinson-4477174

Can't see it myself but you never know.

You’ve not got a girlfriend, have you.

well i would not swop our manager and backroom team for any other in the championship ,i fully trust him,even if relegated he would bring us back with a young hard working side,he will be backed by mr chansiri,i have never felt so optimistic in the last few years as now.this is a medium term race to promotion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

well i would not swop our manager and backroom team for any other in the championship ,i fully trust him,even if relegated he would bring us back with a young hard working side,he will be backed by mr chansiri,i have never felt so optimistic in the last few years as now.this is a medium term race to promotion.

Spot on. If he can pull this survival task off he'll be hero worshipped, unfortunately, he'll be in high demand as well.

yeah he will be in demand ,but if he puts in the basics then at least we can work from there and mr chansiri will know how its done better,but i think we the fans have won him over and thats hard for a manager /coach to walk away from sometimes,i think while ever we want him unless summat goes really bad hes ours long term. also could some of the prem teams be offering good loans to balance the books in jan?