Swfc January In's And Out's. Rumours, Loans,Transfers.

KP Nuts 2

its not a easy window to get loans ect,many done at the end,many make huge mistakes ,so i am sure Rhol will be working hard with the rest to sort out decent deals,its a lot easier in the summer,i mean he wont want to sign anyone as he knows there little room for mistakes also theres a;ways the other problem that is not only do they have to be good they also have to fit into our system we play.

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Prayer night at the Temple.

Those 3 new signings that are coming in this week are currently sat on the golden elephant  having their heads anointed  with some  elev8 energy drink.

Announcements will be made later this evening on Ceefax.

Remember where you heard it.

• Haha 1

On 18/01/2024 at 12:11, bassett one said:

we need a person who is quality and can score goals and a full back,so off load a few and spend the money were its needed and i think RHOL  will and if we stay up ,then we can sort out a lot in the summer or if we get relegated again work long and short term.

Danny Röhl 

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

its not a easy window to get loans ect,many done at the end,many make huge mistakes ,so i am sure Rhol will be working hard with the rest to sort out decent deals,its a lot easier in the summer,i mean he wont want to sign anyone as he knows there little room for mistakes also theres a;ways the other problem that is not only do they have to be good they also have to fit into our system we play.

Danny Rohl 

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, bassett one said:

sorry yes DANNY ROHL   THE KING and could be the saviour

Theres only one King.

And thats Elvis.

And he's on Football Heaven most nights.

Thanyuhvermuch.

Edited by PapaLazarou

2 hours ago, Prettytom said:

We’ll end up signing Brewster on loan on Jan 32nd.

Don't loan him!!

You can buy him.

Make it earlier than Jan 32nd and you can have him for a packet of Toffos and a Mini Milk.