Swfc January In's And Out's. Rumours, Loans,Transfers.

KP Nuts 2

15 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I was just laughing at the chances of you just hitting on the right page Pops and the need for you to explain that, that was the case, just in case anyone was thinking you were avidly following the topic.

Coincidences eh. 😂😂😂

Now where did I put my little black book of things that never happened, I need to update it. 😂😂😂

Yes, but does your alter ego Ronson feel the same?  Or is he bright enough to accept that not everyone is as obsessive as the dominant part of his psyche and allow this forum to dictate their lives?

You have been on this forum ( discounting your previous incarnation ) for just over two months and you're averaging approximately 300 posts a month, your other half Ronson has been on this forum four month and is averaging  63 posts a month. 

I joined in April 2022 and have averaged 70 posts a month, most of which have been posted on General Discussions.

You are obviously obsessed, it's not good for you, do you have a social life?  Any friends? Any female companionship, or are those daft questions? 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Have a look at how the owner at Huddersfield Town realises the situation their in & what he’s doing about it …they don’t seem to be finding it difficult to buy in January…..& then compare him to the clown who owns Wednesday….

Look at what the owner at Ipswich Town did last January….& compare him to our beloved owner….cost us automatic promotion in the end …

It’ll all end in tears unless Chansiri backs the manager ….

Both Sheffield clubs are currently suffering from similar problems, owners who have no real connection to the club and don't fully understand the integral part that football clubs play in English/British culture.

Hopefully, we will both prosper when the ownership changes, but as they say, be careful what you wish for. 

38 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Yes, but does your alter ego Ronson feel the same? 

I haven't got a clue what you're on about Pops.

40 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You have been on this forum ( discounting your previous incarnation ) for just over two months and you're averaging approximately 300 posts a month,

I love my followers and you're right up there with the very best of them, bless you Pops. PS,  don't tell the others, they'll get jealous.😉

37 minutes ago, m williamson said:

owners who have no real connection to the club

Wrong again Pops. Chansiri does have an emotional attachment to Wednesday, poundland prince (him of the deep pockets) just has his own financial interests at heart regards united in my honest opinion.

19 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Wrong again Pops. Chansiri does have an emotional attachment to Wednesday, poundland prince (him of the deep pockets) just has his own financial interests at heart regards united in my honest opinion.

Does Chansiri ruin everything he's emotionally attached to or is it just Wednesday?.

Edited by Alextopman

17 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Hilarious,  KP/Ron there's gullible and then there's  Mr Chansiri  sycophants. He doesn't give a rats derriére about your club, your fans or this city. 

Anyone who is daft enough to believe otherwise shouldn't be allowed out without their mothers.

Sheridan 1-0  is a genuine Wednesday supporter with a realistic view of the situation. Very few of todays owners give a toss about the clubs they own, it's about money and ego.

That applies to both Sheffield club owners. Just wait till you see how it turns out with both clubs.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I haven't got a clue what you're on about Pops.

I love my followers and you're right up there with the very best of them, bless you Pops. PS,  don't tell the others, they'll get jealous.😉

In which case seek help, because everyone else on the football section of this forum knows exactly what I'm on about.

You don't have followers, you have a few posters with an idle curiosity about how this version of your weird intertwined persona will meet its inevitable end.  

• Haha 1

Chansiri loves the club that much he feels the need to publicly state that he will give it no additional funding.

His love for the club shines through every time he embarrasses himself and the club in the national press.

He loves the club so much that his fraudulent accounting results in points deductions, causing significant harm to that club he loves.

He loves that club so much, his financial backing is akin to that of a multi-millionaire spoiling his child rotten. Not.

His love is rewarded by supporters gifting him tennis balls, defacing or tearing down his banners, and marching for his removal.

Theres nothing he wouldn’t do for that club.

Its unparalleled love ❤️ The like of which we have never seen a football club owner bestow before.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1