Swfc January In's And Out's. Rumours, Loans,Transfers.

KP Nuts 2

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

You'll hear it here first.

I’m amazed they’ve not spent millions in this window to be honest.

If I owned that club, and was so emotionally attached to it, I’d be emptying my bank account out of pure unadulterated love to give it every chance of success.

My emotional attachment would have no bounds.

I’d be returning those tennis balls with the swiftest of backhands, and releasing statements to say “I WILL be funding this club that I love”, and will strongly suggest that my previous statement  of “From now, I will not put additional money into the club,"  was made by my other imaginary self, and should not have been taken seriously.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

I’m amazed they’ve not spent millions in this window to be honest.

If I owned that club, and was so emotionally attached to it, I’d be emptying my bank account out of pure unadulterated love to give it every chance of success.

My emotional attachment would have no bounds.

I’d be returning those tennis balls with the swiftest of backhands, and releasing statements to say “I WILL be funding this club that I love”, and will strongly suggest that my previous statement  of “From now, I will not put additional money into the club,"  was made by my other imaginary self, and should not have been taken seriously.

Chansiri loves Wednesday.

KP says he loves M Williamson.

Cressida is into Ronson.

It's getting like Tinder on here.

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Chansiri loves Wednesday.

KP says he loves M Williamson.

Cressida is into Ronson.

It's getting like Tinder on here.

Or Le Chambre.

On a bleak wet Wednesday.

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Could I tempt you with half a lager and black ?

Chuck a packet of KP Nuts in and I’m all yours sailor.

I’m a free spirit. I’m not emotionally attached 😘

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PapaLazarou said:

Chuck a packet of KP Nuts in and I’m all yours sailor.

Howling. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Just now, hackey lad said:

I'm leaving KPs nuts out of it . They haven't been used .

I've heard he smokes Ronsons.

12 hours ago, Ronson said:

I just happened to open this thread on this page, I haven't been following the thread in detail honestly.

Now that statement of yours is pretty low even for you.

I did agree not to pass on this rumour but you have now forced my hand. There are people on this forum that reckon you and Cuttsie are the same bloke and you just come on here to argue with yourself about the initial ownership of bramall lane.

Save yourself the trouble, we all know Cuttsie is correct. I also think he gets fed up of schooling you.

I'd like to have said ' nice try ' but it isn't, it's a poor effort in reality.  " There are people on this forum...." have you and your duality started to identify as people now?

I'm a little concerned about the welfare of your part of the dual psyche. Despite having been a member longer than K'nuts you are overshadowed by its ' contributions '.

Is the dominant part attempting to force you out?  Are you going to go the way of Kelvin?  You need to protect yourself, strike back before it's too late.

Why not create a new persona called Hydepark Phlats and replace KP Nuts 2? Save yourself before it's too late.

• Like 1