Swfc January In's And Out's. Rumours, Loans,Transfers.

KP Nuts 2

well on loan we can off load i think if we want

JEFF HENDRICK

JOHN BUCKLEY 

DEVIS VASQUEZ 

MOMO DIABY 

ASHLEY FLETCHER 

ALSO WE COULD OFFLOAD  GREGORY AND BAKINSON   

plus also its intresting how good  some of this  seasons signing are pity he failed to get them going,but i am so happy with our set up we have,hopefully upwards we go from now on

• Like 1

On 30/12/2023 at 21:39, KP Nuts 2 said:

For myself I'd prefer to get shut of Bakinson and Wilks if possible, there's obvious talent in the pair but little application.

You can't really apply yourself properly in 15 minutes, but Bakinson made an impact a couple of games ago.

Fringe players begin to believe that that's all they are. Not good for confidence or moral.

Two or three 'fringe' players who've come back in to the fold (or through from the Academy) are scoring goals and/or getting MOTM awards.

Valentin is showing more. I also believe James should get more time.

That said, DR seems to know exactly what he wants and who he wants and he's a much, much, better Manager than me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

You can't really apply yourself properly in 15 minutes, but Bakinson made an impact a couple of games ago.

Fringe players begin to believe that that's all they are. Not good for confidence or moral.

Two or three 'fringe' players who've come back in to the fold (or through from the Academy) are scoring goals and/or getting MOTM awards.

That said, DR seems to know exactly what he wants and who he wants and he's a much, much, better Manager than me.

My thoughts on the 3 of them is that James just falls a little short for the Championship. Having said that, he is left footed and they're not abundant.

Valentin does seem to have improved defensively recently, although i'm still not convinced but he can look decent going forward.

As for Bakinson, he seems to put the effort into getting into the side then relax's when he's made it. 

You sum it all up in the fringe player comment. Danny knows though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

2 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

My thoughts on the 3 of them is that James just falls a little short for the Championship. Having said that, he is left footed and they're not abundant.

Valentin does seem to have improved defensively recently, although i'm still not convinced but he can look decent going forward.

As for Bakinson, he seems to put the effort into getting into the side then relax's when he's made it. 

It's hard not to agree that Beckinson's occasional impact is indicative of potential, but frequent bench roles risk eroding confidence. Ultimately, the manager's insight holds the key to the team's dynamics.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I wouldn’t worry about  the Championship 😀

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Bakinson has, for majority of his time at Hillsborough,not been in the starting 11 for a reason….he’s not good enough..& he’s only around the team now because of injuries & suspension….if someone wants to pay money for him in January, I’d let him go …