Swfc January In's And Out's. Rumours, Loans,Transfers.

KP Nuts 2

35 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

I think you know which ones spent money,

I know who's spent their own money and who's spent Macquarie Bank money. You really need to educate yourself. poundland has seen the writing on the wall and he's brought tufty in to manage the decline. tufty will not be held accountable for results, he's there to asset strip prior to the bank coming knocking.

17 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I know who's spent their own money and who's spent Macquarie Bank money. You really need to educate yourself. poundland has seen the writing on the wall and he's brought tufty in to manage the decline. tufty will not be held accountable for results, he's there to asset strip prior to the bank coming knocking.

If you had educated yourself as to how businesses and funding works, then you would have learnt that external funding is frequently utilised as opposed to operating a business utilising the owners own personal funds only. That’s quite a risk. And a limit on the business.

Indeed, operating a business utilising its owners funding in pure isolation without any third party investment is incredibly restrictive to growth, and ultimately short-sighted.

Restricting your business to allow it to spend only its own money is the equivalent of handcuffing its growth and success.

But you like to keep things simple though  don’t you. Not too difficult, eh.

So maybe its the best business model for you.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

If you had educated yourself as to how businesses and funding works, then you would have learnt that external funding is frequently utilised as opposed to operating a business utilising the owners own personal funds only. That’s quite a risk. And a limit on the business.

Indeed, operating a business utilising its owners funding in pure isolation without any third party investment is incredibly restrictive to growth, and ultimately short-sighted.

Restricting your business to allow it to spend only its own money is the equivalent of handcuffing its growth and success.

But you like to keep things simple though  don’t you. Not too difficult, eh.

So maybe its the best business model for you.

That's a lot of words to say you're skint.

7 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

That's a lot of words to say you're skint.

I’m not skint.

I work full time as a Managing Director.

I’ll teach you about commerce one day.

(btw - I knew you were aiming the skint comment at SUFC, but to be honest, I think SUFC also have a far superior understanding of commerce than you and your silver-spoon chancer).

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

I’m not skint.

I work full time as a Managing Director.

I’ll teach you about commerce one day.

See the changing times we live in, we used to call them traffic wardens when I were a lad.

11 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Is Danny Boy now waking up and smelling the coffee?

https://youtu.be/Ik8lEy5Eh00

😂😂😂 Old Punky though. Smashing lad, you can't whack his enthusiasm can you. To be honest, I have thought about introducing his clips to SF, be a great addition I think.

Maybe chuck a bit of Sheff Cam in as well.😂😂😂

Yep, I'm convinced. Get ready for lift off, double header, Punky and Sheff Cam, coming to a forum near you. Very Soon.

• Like 1