Swfc January In's And Out's. Rumours, Loans,Transfers.

KP Nuts 2

4 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

George Byers joins Blackpool …you’d have to hope we’ve someone lined up to replace him …

Most other clubs would of but we aren't most other clubs. I've not seen us linked with many CM in the last few days other than Cardiff guy.

2 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Most other clubs would of but we aren't most other clubs. I've not seen us linked with many CM in the last few days other than Cardiff guy.

Just read that the Cardiff lad is heading to Rotherham rather than Wednesday now.

Along with McGuire spending most of the day in Sheffield, and the getting in a taxi to Blackburn, it looks like your transfer deadline day is becoming as productive as ours.

Turns out the McGuire boy is joining Blackburn on loan after all. No purchase required! All you had to do was agree the loan terms & salary contribution. Blimey.

Edited by PapaLazarou

Really sorry to see Byers leave although he did seem off the pace in this league, just maybe a step up too much for him. That'll be him gone then as I think he's out of contract come the end of the season/June or whenever.

10 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Just read that the Cardiff lad is heading to Rotherham rather than Wednesday now.

Along with McGuire spending most of the day in Sheffield, and the getting in a taxi to Blackburn, it looks like your transfer deadline day is becoming as productive as ours.

Turns out the McGuire boy is joining Blackburn on loan after all. No purchase required! All you had to do was agree the loan terms & salary contribution. Blimey.

Nothing surprises me now. Willing to pay 30k for a loan striker but can't get this over the line. His wages at his current club can't of been too much so either chansiri was being tight with wages or the loan terms were out of reach, maybe asking too much for a loan fee.

Seems odd he was originally going there for over 5 million if reports were right to a loan

2 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

In  this window,we’ve released Buckley,Bakinson ,Byers & Vasquez & brought in Beadle & Ugbo ….so despite being 5 points adrift of safety & facing another relegation…we’ve actually got a weaker squad now than at the start of the month ..

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if DR & his staff felt very let down by the owner…

3 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

In  this window,we’ve released Buckley,Bakinson ,Byers & Vasquez & brought in Beadle & Ugbo ….so despite being 5 points adrift of safety & facing another relegation…we’ve actually got a weaker squad now than at the start of the month ..

Yea I know I would be unless we get a flurry of deals in the coming hours. All this window has done so far is helped confirm our relegation unless Rohl really is a miracle worker.

12 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

If things stay as they are for the rest of the evening, I reckon Owlstalk is going to explode with anti-Chansiri venom tonight. Could be a lively Football Heaven too.

It just doesn't add up to me. All this talk about investing in the squad this window...the £30k per week salary bravado.... And yet, that America target of yours has been in Sheffield all day, and ended up heading off to Blackburn. ON A LOAN!!!

Add in to that the outgoings you have incurred, against the in-comings, and you're left with a weaker squad that you had a month ago. It just doesn't make sense. 

Either Chansiri has some aces up his sleeve later tonight.....or he's finally truly lost the plot.

Edited by PapaLazarou

Just now, NERVY-OWL said:

Yea I know I would be unless we get a flurry of deals in the coming hours. All this window has done so far is helped confirm our relegation unless Rohl really is a miracle worker.

We’ve  got a chance of staying up, albeit a slim one …but DR is being asked to perform a miracle with one hand tied behind his back…

The irony of bringing in a head of recruitment & then not recruiting anyone is something only Dejphon Chansiri could do …

Let’s hope the flurry of deals,you mentioned actually occur…! 

3 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

If things stay as they are for the rest of the evening, I reckon Owlstalk is going to explode with anti-Chansiri venom tonight.

It just doesn't add up to me. All this talk about investing in the squad this window...the £30k per week salary bravado.... And yet, that America target of yours has been in Sheffield all day, and ended up heading off to Blackburn. ON A LOAN!!!

Add in to that the outgoings you have incurred, against the in-comings, and you're left with a weaker squad that you had a month ago. It just doesn't make sense. 

Either Chansiri has some aces up his sleeve later tonight.....or he's finally truly lost the plot.

Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt until the window closes….but I’d be surprised if anything happened…