Swfc January In's And Out's. Rumours, Loans,Transfers.

KP Nuts 2

On 31/01/2024 at 15:08, KP Nuts 2 said:

great to see DC is still willing to spend some of his "OWN" money on players

You're bang on the money tonight KP. Because thats exactly what they're saying on Owlstalk tonight:

"Chansiri is really pushing the boat out. Extortionate ticket prices and it looks like 4 cheap loan players"

"We simply cannot compete with other teams around us because the owner is skint, has run the whole club into the ground, and is hated by everyone who has the displeasure of dealing with him."

"Loans were always most likely given our league position and delinquent financial status."

"We default to Loan the moment the fee exceeds a tenner"

Him of the deep pockets, eh?

Edited by PapaLazarou

1 minute ago, PapaLazarou said:

You're bang on the money tonight KP. Because thats exactly what they're saying on Owlstalk tonight:

"Chansiri is really pushing the boat out. Extortionate ticket prices and it looks like 4 cheap loan players"

"We simply cannot compete with other teams around us because the owner is skint, has run the whole club into the ground, and is hated by everyone who has the displeasure of dealing with him."

"Loans were always most likely given our league position and delinquent financial status."

"We default to Loan the moment the fee exceeds a tenner"

Him of the deep pockets indeed, eh Kelv?

1 hour ago, PapaLazarou said:

Poveda will be yet another a loan.

Begs the questions:

• How many loans do you have now?
  • Surely you must have maxed out on the allowed amount (is it 7 now?)
  • How come they're all on loan? Has Chansiri spent all his pocket money?
  • Wheres Chansiris publicly touted heavy investment in the squad?
  • Has Chansiri been telling his little fibs again?

What a guy.

What deep pockets!

We don't have many loans. I make 3 in last night team. I can't think of any others. Underwhelming window as expected unless they pull a couple of rabbits out of the hat. Some players play well under different managers so hopefully Poveda can make the difference.

4 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

We don't have many loans. I make 3 in last night team. I can't think of any others. Underwhelming window as expected unless they pull a couple of rabbits out of the hat. Some players play well under different managers so hopefully Poveda can make the difference.

Apparently you've got seven now .