Immigration Numbers?

56 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Oh well, at least you've got another scapegoat to blame.

It's because of attitudes like yours that we cannot have a constructive adult debate about it.

You guys on the left are just happy to scream racism and other stupid terms without actually contributing to the issues at hand

We have to build over 500,000 council homes a year to deal with the current level of migration

Last year we built 182,000

What's your solution?

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

It's because of attitudes like yours that we cannot have a constructive adult debate about it.

You guys on the left are just happy to scream racism and other stupid terms without actually contributing to the issues at hand

We have to build over 500,000 council homes a year to deal with the current level of migration

What's your solution?

Blame the Tories.

What's your solution?

Build another 318 000.

Kick start the economy.

• Haha 1

What's your solution?

Cut migration or make sure immigrants are earning enough to afford private housing.

It doesn't mean we should stop migration altogether 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Blame the Tories.

We already do for that last 13 years.  Obviously no one else was in government to blame.

I wonder what they WERE good at ?              No,  can't think of anything.             I'll bet you can't either.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

We already do for that last 13 years.  Obviously no one else was in government to blame.

I wonder what they WERE good at ?              No,  can't think of anything.             I'll bet you can't either.

Birthday parties ?

28 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

It’s a decent start.

If the bloody Tories could arrive at a sensible immigration policy based on what this country needs as far as foreign workers and stopped playing numbers games to placate their voters it would be a start.

Having been through the NHS system,I have met doctors,nurses,support staff of every nationality and religion.and have nothing but admiration and appreciation for the work that they do.

Same goes for migrants.

Do what  is required to process them as they arrive instead of hiding behind a stupid “solution “ of Rwanda.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, RJRB said:

If the bloody Tories could arrive at a sensible immigration policy based on what this country needs as far as foreign workers and stopped playing numbers games to placate their voters it would be a start.

Having been through the NHS system,I have met doctors,nurses,support staff of every nationality and religion.and have nothing but admiration and appreciation for the work that they do.

Same goes for migrants.

Do what  is required to process them as they arrive instead of hiding behind a stupid “solution “ of Rwanda.

So it's the Tories fault

Not the people on the left who have done everything to delay and block every policy and deportations 

The same people who refused to accept Brexit