Immigration Numbers?

10 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

So it's the Tories fault

Not the people on the left who have done everything to delay and block every policy and deportations 

The same people who refused to accept Brexit 

Yes .

After 13 years in government they have done little to serve anybody in this country other than the already haves.

As I said WE NEED overseas workers,particularly in the NHS and support services.

I don’t give a toss whether their jobs pay minimum wage or £500,000 a year.

People such as you seem to get very confused,perhaps deliberately on the subject of immigrant workers,and illegal immigrants.

It doesn’t need any left wing campaign to expose the policies of Patel,Braverman as the charade that they were,or for Johnson’s Brexit deal for that matter.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

It's because of attitudes like yours that we cannot have a constructive adult debate about it.

You guys on the left are just happy to scream racism and other stupid terms without actually contributing to the issues at hand

We have to build over 500,000 council homes a year to deal with the current level of migration

Last year we built 182,000

What's your solution?

I'm coming at this from the observation that when some people complain about immigrants getting social housing, or whatever social good it happens to be, they frequently say "we should look after our own". But when, in the past we have looked after our own, in this case mainly single mothers, the very same people complained about them getting social housing e.g. "getting pregnant so they can get a council house".

Edited by Mister M

18 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

So it's the Tories fault

well, they've been in government for 14 years.

and rather than deal with any problems like sober, sensible, boring, old-fashioned, small-c-conservatives, they've turned everything into a culture war.

so... yes?

Edited by ads36

17 minutes ago, ads36 said:

well, they've been in government for 14 years.

and rather than deal with any problems like sober, sensible, boring, old-fashioned, small-c-conservatives, they've turned everything into a culture war.

so... yes?

You're absolutely right 

They're a left wing party that puts Tony Blair to shame 

Starmer will be so much worse though 

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:You're absolutely right 

They're a left wing party that puts Tony Blair to shame 

Starmer will be so much worse though 

You really do make some ridiculous claims .

The right wing of the Conservatives have ripped the Party asunder and where are the leading players now.

Consigned to history I am glad to say and I think we have run out of new potential leaders and Cabinet Ministers unless Shapps is going to fulfil all the roles.

What a fall from the heady days of Johnson’s triumph.

So Labour will inherit a right old mess  but a return to a few basic standards is the least that we can hope for

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

You really do make some ridiculous claims .

The right wing of the Conservatives have ripped the Party asunder and where are the leading players now.

Consigned to history I am glad to say and I think we have run out of new potential leaders and Cabinet Ministers unless Shapps is going to fulfil all the roles.

What a fall from the heady days of Johnson’s triumph.

So Labour will inherit a right old mess  but a return to a few basic standards is the least that we can hope for

Please tell me what's right wing about the current conservative party? 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

What is right with this Goverment. :rant:

Thank you for proving my point that you lefties throw around words with no real knowledge of what those words mean 

It's like when you scream racism or nazi when you don't know what they mean

It's like talking to an angry child 

Edited by Jack Grey