Immigration Numbers?

28 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Deportation seems perfectly reasonable in this case.

They should have arrested the protesters and allowed the flight to carry on. I’m sure there’s a suitable law to use.

I am absolutely no defender of the expulsion of foreign national criminals at the first opportunity .

If they have been found guilty in court then ship them out either immediately or after serving a sentence in U.K. prisons.

Why can’t this be achieved?

Activists can only succeed by force which should be overcome,or as a result of challenge in the courts which indicates some weakness in the case against them.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12960113/Farce-gangster-gunman-deport-Home-Secretary-berates-plane-mutiny-gooders-thwarted-removal-thug-jailed-blasting-away-rivals-bloody-street-gun-battle.html

Imagine being one of those passengers!!

🤪🤪🤪

I suppose this is what the government is up against. Shame they haven't got the guts to just deport these parasites and deal with the consequences later.

I am a bit confused.

Was it some passengers who got involveed?

If so then it should have been those who got turfed off the plane and their passports suspended.

If the flight had gone with this criminal as the only passenger job done.

• Like 1

"Morgan's deportation was thwarted after a mutiny led by Cambridge graduate Hannah Gaffey. She boasted online that she and other passengers refused to sit down before take-off and described receiving advice from Detention Action, a Left-wing human rights charity"

I believe the activists refused to sit down, hence why the plane couldn't set off.

I am guessing none of those passengers or human rights charities had the misfortune of having the parasite shove a gun in their face.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

"Morgan's deportation was thwarted after a mutiny led by Cambridge graduate Hannah Gaffey. She boasted online that she and other passengers refused to sit down before take-off and described receiving advice from Detention Action, a Left-wing human rights charity"

I believe the activists refused to sit down, hence why the plane couldn't set off.

I am guessing none of those passengers or human rights charities had the misfortune of having the parasite shove a gun in their face.

The 1st one to arrive was called Ameer 

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Hannah should be in front of a judge.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Hannah should be in front of a judge.

My guess is that Hannah comes from a very privileged background and has never had the misfortune of coming in contact with drug dealers and locals that shove guns in your face.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

My guess is that Hannah comes from a very privileged background and has never had the misfortune of coming in contact with drug dealers and locals that shove guns in your face.

Maybe they should tag Morgan and send him to Hannah’s house for the rest of his sentence.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Maybe they should tag Morgan and send him to Hannah’s house for the rest of his sentence.

Or let him into a room with an angry, horny Bambo Diaby!!

Edited by Al Bundy