I'm A Celebrity Me Out Of Here 2023

hackey lad

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Mr. Presley,  Mr. Hackey.

What a pair...

Both of them, sat in their Shackletons armchairs watching tripe.

Real men (like me) go to the pub, sup 12 pints and talk Footie, Rugger, and Boxing!

Takes all sorts I suppose.

I’m a modern man now Padders, a metro sexual.

• Haha 1

Mr. Presley,  Mr. Hackey.

What a pair...

Both of them, sat in their Shackletons armchairs watching tripe.

Real men (like me) go to the pub, sup 12 pints and talk Footie, Rugger, and Boxing!

Takes all sorts I suppose.

Yeh! Real Men,  Suppin 12 pints of Milk,  playing Footsie under the table and as for talking rugger is that a slang term for comparing your wigs,  you must also get bored talking about Boxing Kippers.  I must admit, I'm a Celeb is a bit naff for real Men thats why I watch Mens stuff like Sewing Bee, Loose Women and Great British Bake Off. :gag:

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I’m a modern man now Padders, a metro sexual.

Metro Sexual, is that the new term for a Flasher on the Newcastle On Tyne Subway.  :hihi:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Yeh! Real Men,  Suppin 12 pints of Milk,  playing Footsie under the table and as for talking rugger is that a slang term for comparing your wigs,  you must also get bored talking about Boxing Kippers.  I must admit, I'm a Celeb is a bit naff for real Men thats why I watch Mens stuff like Sewing Bee, Loose Women and Great British Bake Off. :gag:

Metro Sexual, is that the new term for a Flasher on the Newcastle On Tyne Subway.  :hihi:

Got to hand it to you Mr. P.

You tell better stories than Hans Christian Anderson....:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

Love that film with Danny Kaye,  I will be singing the song in the Asda as I'm pushing my trolly along with a spring in my step like a Real Man.  :hihi:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I've lived in Newcastle a few years now and I use the Metro regularly, can't say I have seen the Metro Flasher.  

26 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I've lived in Newcastle a few years now and I use the Metro regularly, can't say I have seen the Metro Flasher.  

We had a flasher in Rivelin last year. As my house overlooks the Rivelin Valley, I couldn’t find my binoculars quickly enough !

• Haha 1

Well Iwas right about Fred, anyhow  Hans Christian, thats nice coming from one half of the Brothers Grim, que the other brother Hackey. :hihi:

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Well Iwas right about Fred, anyhow  Hans Christian, thats nice coming from one half of the Brothers Grim, que the other brother Hackey. :hihi:

Whose going tonight then?

I only watch the last 10 minute's to see who it is.

And another thing, why are the celebs exempt from trials on medical grounds?

They shouldn't be allowed to take part if they are not capable.

From being a big fan at the start of the series, I now can't take anymore.

Bet they finish up climbing that big slide with water cannons on em, not funny anymore..

How about getting the cast of Coronation St. in there, that would be epic, viewing figures would soar..