I'm A Celebrity Me Out Of Here 2023

hackey lad

56 minutes ago, Padders said:

Whose going tonight then?

I only watch the last 10 minute's to see who it is.

And another thing, why are the celebs exempt from trials on medical grounds?

They shouldn't be allowed to take part if they are not capable.

From being a big fan at the start of the series, I now can't take anymore.

Bet they finish up climbing that big slide with water cannons on em, not funny anymore..

How about getting the cast of Coronation St. in there, that would be epic, viewing figures would soar..

Could be Nick tonight even though Daniell was close last night. 

2 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I've lived in Newcastle a few years now and I use the Metro regularly, can't say I have seen the Metro Flasher.  

He only makes short appearences.  :hihi:

41 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

How come they are all clean and well groomed,  and all the girls hair looks nice . I thought they didn’t have hot water .

They can have a hot bath via some mini waterwheel contraption, but it all has to be turned by hand.

It's been shown a few times this series, they did a bath for Jamie-Lynn at one point, but I don't know the details of how it works fully, just guessing from what I've seen.

1 hour ago, Pyrotequila said:

They can have a hot bath via some mini waterwheel contraption, but it all has to be turned by hand.

It's been shown a few times this series, they did a bath for Jamie-Lynn at one point, but I don't know the details of how it works fully, just guessing from what I've seen.

There is a waterfall they use for a shower,   and they take turns using a hand pump to fill the bath.  Some people still believe they sleep each night in the hotel and pretend to wake up in the camp. :hihi:

12 hours ago, hackey lad said:

😀. This is all being set up for the greatly talented lady from ITV to win a game on ITV

Yes agreed  Hackey its looking suspiciously like that at the Moment but I have that feeling again that Tony Bellew could pip her at the post,  He is a genuine bloke who has for my money has had to put up with that annoying little git wannabe Sam, believe me he wouldn't stand for him in the real world.

13 hours ago, Padders said:

I'm impressed Mr. P.

I reckon you would win "Mastermind" on the subject of thread title...

I'm impressed your impressed Padders, in comparrison with some off the subjects on Mastermind ie Chitty Bang Bang my subject was aleast fiesable.   This may come as no suprise but I have two more aces up my sleeve in which I have exstensive Knowledge of,  the two being, Judge Judy and Neighbours,  WOW!  I bet your more impressed now. :hihi:  The subject of all subjects would be Padders Bar,  with the  knowledged gained over the years on the Forum about the Bar and Clientell like the infamous Flapper, Lucy Lastic, Ben Dover and the never to be forgotten Ivor Big One,  would without a shadow of dout win Masterming. :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I'm impressed your impressed Padders, in comparrison with some off the subjects on Mastermind ie Chitty Bang Bang my subject was aleast fiesable.   This may come as no suprise but I have two more aces up my sleeve in which I have exstensive Knowledge of,  the two being, Judge Judy and Neighbours,  WOW!  I bet your more impressed now:hihi:  The subject of all subjects would be Padders Bar,  with the  knowledged gained over the years on the Forum about the Bar and Clientell like the infamous Flapper, Lucy Lastic, Ben Dover and the never to be forgotten Ivor Big One,  would without a shadow of dout win Masterming. :thumbsup:

Impressed Mr. P. I'm flapperghasted,

After reading mostly rubbish on the Forum, it's nice to know we have such educated company as yourself.

Artificial Intelligence is "Bah Humbug"

I've got my Billy Hill betting slip handy and I'm waiting in gleefull anticipation of you announcing the winner.

Of course you will be rewarded with Honorary Membership of "Padders Bar"

Make it a Christmas to remember, whose the winner?