I'm A Celebrity Me Out Of Here 2023

hackey lad

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Yes agreed  Hackey its looking suspiciously like that at the Moment but I have that feeling again that Tony Bellew could pip her at the post,  He is a genuine bloke who has for my money has had to put up with that annoying little git wannabe Sam, believe me he wouldn't stand for him in the real world.

I like Bellew and hope he wins but I believe he’s playing to nicey nicey . It seems very false to me .

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

Impressed Mr. P. I'm flapperghasted,

After reading mostly rubbish on the Forum, it's nice to know we have such educated company as yourself.

Artificial Intelligence is "Bah Humbug"

I've got my Billy Hill betting slip handy and I'm waiting in gleefull anticipation of you announcing the winner.

Of course you will be rewarded with Honorary Membership of "Padders Bar"

Make it a Christmas to remember, whose the winner?

To be fair, I really favour Nigel Farage or Tony Bellew to win but it is a tough call this year by that I mean, in the running there is a  Pop star, Soap Star, Sports star and a day time TV host who have big fan bases, Oh! and not to forget the annoying over hyper twit who will appeal to the younger audience, My God Padders you are making my chances of an Honorary Membership to Padders Bar a grueller. :hihi:

16 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

To be fair, I really favour Nigel Farage or Tony Bellew to win but it is a tough call this year by that I mean, in the running there is a  Pop star, Soap Star, Sports star and a day time TV host who have big fan bases, Oh! and not to forget the annoying over hyper twit who will appeal to the younger audience, My God Padders you are making my chances of an Honorary Membership to Padders Bar a grueller. :hihi:

Well to be fair Mr. P. your attitude towards "Padders Bar" has been much more favourable these last few weeks.

In fact Eileen was only saying the other day she'd like to fit you in..

I'll certainly put a good word in for you at our next AGM.

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

Well to be fair Mr. P. your attitude towards "Padders Bar" has been much more favourable these last few weeks.

In fact Eileen was only saying the other day she'd like to fit you in..

I'll certainly put a good word in for you at our next AGM.

Eileen sounds inviting,   I take it AGM stands for Avving a Giant Member. :heyhey:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I think it will be Marvin or Danielle tonight . Both are boring but Danielle is the most boring ,so I think it will be her . Hope I'm wrong and its the attention seeking idiot Sam .

Got that right H, sort of.

You did pick three.........