I'm A Celebrity Me Out Of Here 2023

hackey lad

3 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I'd like Nigel to win but I agree with Presley who has been right a few times predicting who will go next. 

To be fair I think the voting system should be just down to the  people who have to live with each other for 24 hrs a day in the camp,  The public only see the 1 hr edited to bits part of the show,  BBC1 Surviver is a far better show and fairer voting out system,    just think that annoying Nella and the annoying wannabe little git Sam would have been voted out long  ago,  so  the voting out should be taken out of the viewers hands and  let the people who eat live and sleep together ( not literally , that would be an entirely different show ) :hihi:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Due to the Volume of young voters, Nigel will go first  tonight and sadly Tony will be next and the completley annoying spoiler throught the entier show will win, aint that just ironic.  For my money Nigel to win for being genuine, Tony second for having to tolerate the annoying little git.  :roll:

I agree Nigel or Tony should win it . Imagine having to spend more than 5 minutes with that little attention seeker  :rant:. He needs leathering . He's been on just about every "celebrity" programme going .

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I agree Nigel or Tony should win it . Imagine having to spend more than 5 minutes with that little attention seeker  :rant:. He needs leathering . He's been on just about every "celebrity" programme going .

Like I mentioned, he would have been one of the first to get booted out if the Campmates had the vote,  you could see it especially in Nigel Farage and Tony Bellews faces they were fed up with him, they have had to put up and shut up.

45 minutes ago, foxydebs said:

Big John on hallam fm will be happy all I've heard on my way to work for last 2 weeks is our boy Sam.

I was right 5 mins of my other half having hallam on in car on way to work and they must have mentioned their boy Sam winning about half a dozen times.

13 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Like I mentioned, he would have been one of the first to get booted out if the Campmates had the vote,  you could see it especially in Nigel Farage and Tony Bellews faces they were fed up with him, they have had to put up and shut up.

You have got  it right again who was going to win. I was hoping Nigel would win, he did okay tho by coming third. 

3 hours ago, hauxwell said:

You have got  it right again who was going to win. I was hoping Nigel would win, he did okay tho by coming third. 

Age brackets from 15 to35 would find Sam entertaining,  so on that I would guess he got 60% of the vote to win, Tony being older probably appealed to 35to50's giving him 30% of the vote and the Older audience who Nigel would appeal to which is fewer,  the 50 to 80's would only give him 20% of the vote.   For example,  the Older Contestants in Big Brother always go out early because of the majority young audience.