I'm A Celebrity Me Out Of Here 2023

hackey lad

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Correct !

Only joking Pattricia,  but like I mentioned,  game shows like this and Big Brother ect will always will get  the young majority vote,  BGT as a varied age group  audience so there for the votes reflect on varied ages, last years winner certainly didn't win by way of talent, probably the crappest winner ever on the show. :gag:

At the end of their meaga three weeks in that so called jungle (Australian Outback, massive Forrest) its really  annoying how these spoilt so called Celebs over react to crisp or chocholate ect and after such a short time after  not seeing their family and freinds, you would think they had been gone for months or even years with their OTT fakeness,  I take my hat off to our Armed Forces who go away for months on end.

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

At the end of their meaga three weeks in that so called jungle (Australian Outback, massive Forrest) its really  annoying how these spoilt so called Celebs over react to crisp or chocholate ect and after such a short time after  not seeing their family and freinds, you would think they had been gone for months or even years with their OTT fakeness,  I take my hat off to our Armed Forces who go away for months on end.

Couldn't have put it better myself Mr. P.

Well said :thumbsup: