Time For The Uk To Withdraw From The Echr

7 minutes ago, Axe said:

Stop Drama Queening.  When we withdraw from the ECHR it will be replaced by an UK Court of Human Rights.  Are you worried about losing your human right to contribute nonsense on a discussion forum?

No we won't because we won't be leaving the ECHR.   

I'm not worried about anything at all.     Life's fine for me.     It's the Sewage Party and their supporters,   especially you madam,   who are exceedingly worried.

15 minutes ago, Axe said:

Stop Drama Queening.  When we withdraw from the ECHR it will be replaced by an UK Court of Human Rights.  Are you worried about losing your human right to contribute nonsense on a discussion forum?

The only thing that we are going to withdraw from anytime soon,  is the chaos of this dysfunctional government.

Time for them to go.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Delayed said:

It does....

Europe's highest court has frustrated Britain’s attempts to deport the criminal daughter-in-law of hate preacher Abu Hamza.

This is just ONE example how the European Courts have blocked the government from deporting criminals from the UK. I’m sure there are many more immigrants in British prisons who will do exactly the same when they are released.

26 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Europe's highest court has frustrated Britain’s attempts to deport the criminal daughter-in-law of hate preacher Abu Hamza.

This is just ONE example how the European Courts have blocked the government from deporting criminals from the UK. I’m sure there are many more immigrants in British prisons who will do exactly the same when they are released.

I'm sure they will but you never hear about th unsuccessful ones or the criminals that aren't terrorists 

On 06/12/2023 at 19:15, Axe said:

Enough is enough. The ECHR is past its sell buy day.  The ECHR is an obstacle for the government of the day ruling as a sovereign nation.  We got Brexit done and now is the time to withdraw from outdated international agreements which prevent our own government from acting in our own country's interests.

Ben_Turpin,_silent_comedy_actor_(SAYRE_1

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Are you denying Hauxwells first sentence ?

No but what I'm saying is that is one example which was high profile. It's hardly representative of all our foreign criminals attempting to evade deportation.

And taking cases to Brussels is incredibly expensive so chances are if it's going that far, it won't be based on nothing. 

The media doesn't report on all the foreign criminals that do get deported though 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

No but what I'm saying is that is one example which was high profile. It's hardly representative of all our foreign criminals attempting to evade deportation.

And taking cases to Brussels is incredibly expensive so chances are if it's going that far, it won't be based on nothing. 

The media doesn't report on all the foreign criminals that do get deported though 

In another post you said UK courts decide