The Chinese Buffets in Sheffield thread- all discussion in here please

clogginchris

• 2 weeks later...

Why don't you try Marble Court on Rockingham Way down the moor? It's a restaurant rather than a traditional buffet but they do a buffet menu during the week - £9 and you order as much as you like off the menu so at least you know its all cooked fresh etc...food is lovely too...plus if you're feeling brave you can have a go on the karaoke!

Billy the owner is lovely...and I don't work there - just go there alot!

Jumbos by far :)

Ade

Is that the one behind the Crucible, if it is I wouldn't reccomend it, unless you like luke warm very greasy food "served" in communist prison atmosphere.

I'd say do yerself a favour and go to East One instead, the food is excellent and it's a more relaxed atmosphere than most restaurants so still suits if you're just after staying an hour for a quick meal.

It's not all you can eat but the portions are so huge it might as well be!

Is that the one behind the Crucible, if it is I wouldn't reccomend it, unless you like luke warm very greasy food "served" in communist prison atmosphere.

Yup, and it's always been good when we've been; much better than Oriental No1 or Wokmania.

Maybe we've just been on good days, or you on bad days :)

Archived