The Chinese Buffets in Sheffield thread- all discussion in here please

clogginchris

• 1 month later...
Chicken free range! Is it even chicken?

For legal reasons (although they seem to have bigger legal fish to fry at the moment) I'm quite sure it is ;)

Makes you or least me wonder, at that price just what they're serving up, what conditions it's being cooked in and by whom.

that made me chuckle lol.... "IS IT EVEN CHICKEN" lololololo

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard terrible things about Wokmania, from people who worked there. But then I also know a lot of people who eat there regularly with no complaints. Stick to Jumbos - daft sounding name but the staff were wonderful last time I was there, so friendly and helpful and organised, and the food was tasty and plentiful.

Eskitinum i heard good things about here where is it and what sre pricers like

jumbos is alot better than wokmania

estikutum is £9.90 at all times. Its really nice and not licenced so its soft drinks - would recommend the lassi:)

• 2 weeks later...

an1 noticed a downfall of no.1 recently?

it has not always been the best but it has been nice for what you pay saying its all you can eat, but recently it does not seem to taste as nice and they put less and less food out, take longer to replace things.

or is it just me?:loopy::hihi:

Archived