No Way To Run A Football Club

Prettytom

11 minutes ago, Ronson said:

Think you’ve done that joke once. What about you? Are you taking Sibon?😂😂😂

I wasn’t joking, I was drawing an inference from the general standard of your posts.

Sibon has gone, I know you loved him, but he is no more.

Im not even going to take myself next season. Chansiri is getting no more money from me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I wasn’t joking, I was drawing an inference from the general standard of your posts.

Sibon has gone, I know you loved him, but he is no more.

Im not even going to take myself next season. Chansiri is getting no more money from me.

Yeah, I think it’s for the best. I hear the tickets at t’lane are reasonable. The actual cost per goal scored is fantastic value for money.😀😀😀 

22 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Last month, we had our owner asking the fans to lend him a hundred quid each, to pay the tea lady and the taxman. 

This month, we’ve got early bird season tickets on sale, for a two week window, in the lead up to Christmas. That’s tickets for games that are potentially 500 days away, to be paid for now.

To cap it all, nobody knows how much the season tickets will cost. Prices were supposed to be announced today. He’s got just over two hours to keep his word on this.

The sooner he’s gone, the better. 

https://twitter.com/swfc/status/1733218640525160663

2 hours ago, Prettytom said:

It’s all rather intriguing, isn’t it Jim.

Nah, not relly, he's winding you lot up. He is literally extracting the you know what and none of you can see it, he doesn't care about you. Buy, don't buy, it's all the same to him. Why raise a post about something you've no intention of buying? Sorry, don't get it.