Bristol University Bans 'Offensive' National Anthem From Graduation Ceremony

48 minutes ago, Findlay said:

Bristol can do what they want and so can everyone else like not recognise any qualification from Bristol University.

We are talking about singing,  or not,  the national anthem  -  Not mass subversion and plotting to overthrow both the government and Royal family.

Isn't that a bit like using a nuclear bomb to crack a walnut ?

Never heard anything so daft.

1 hour ago, Findlay said:

The majority of Tories are right wing but held in the centre by Sunak. I reckon Braverman will, at some point head a new party that takes the majority of the right leaners with her.

Bristol can do what they want and so can everyone else like not recognise any qualification from Bristol University.

That would be an odd thing to do.

Degrees from Russell Group universities are recognised across the world. 

41 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Sunak not a centrist. His voting record is hard right and he's the most right-wing Conservative leader of his generation.

This entire administration is hard right. Almost all of the moderate Tory MPs bailed out before the last election, having seen the writing on the wall.

What we have left is a party that is well to the right of even the Thatcher administration. Anyone who supports them must be a hard line right winger. Anyone who finds them too left wing, is a proper extremist.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

This entire administration is hard right.

This image of him being some sort of "centrist" is entirely cultivated for public consumption, he really isn't.

10 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Almost all of the moderate Tory MPs bailed out before the last election, having seen the writing on the wall.

The only thing they have in common with "Conservatives" these days, is the name.

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

Sunak not a centrist. His voting record is hard right and he's the most right-wing Conservative leader of his generation.

I don't think you know what left and right wing is 🤣

Search on Google 👍

39 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

That would be an odd thing to do.

Degrees from Russell Group universities are recognised across the world. 

This entire administration is hard right. Almost all of the moderate Tory MPs bailed out before the last election, having seen the writing on the wall.

What we have left is a party that is well to the right of even the Thatcher administration. Anyone who supports them must be a hard line right winger. Anyone who finds them too left wing, is a proper extremist.

Can anyone please tell me what is right wing about this Tory government?

I've been asking you lefties for a month now and I've not received one discernable answer or example 

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't think you know what left and right wing is 🤣

Search on Google 👍

Can anyone please tell me what is right wing about this Tory government?

I've been asking you lefties for a month now and I've not received one discernable answer or example 

No point explaining anything to you.  Truth is lies and left is right in your world,  so you labour on with it  and have fun.   Gives us a laugh anyway.

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Not one of them can tell me what is right wing about this government

It's brilliant 🤣

They are not going to be in power long enough to even worry about it.   Kaput.