Love.

Have you ever been in love , Love that made every waking day a magic sparkling kaleidoskop of thought and emotion .

Your first love , The one you first held , trembling , fumbling, gasping in a gas lamp lit entry , 

A warm wall in a  cramped  entry , Warm due to a fire burning in a Yorkshire Range just a brick thickness away from a hot arse .

The one you married may be or  if not the one you should have , That one is the secret one the one you never speak off as  it was the lost chance , the lad or lass that walked away into the sun set , The one that still enters your dreams after so many years '

Other loves may follow , One or two or three and so on , You may have married one or two or three but none , none,   ever leaves that vision , that ache that dream that was the first breath of spring ,the first bud on your tree of life .

Edited by cuttsie
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Have you ever been in love , Love that made every waking day a magic sparkling kaleidoskop of thought and emotion .

Your first love , The one you first held , trembling , fumbling, gasping in a gas lamp lit entry , 

A warm wall in a  cramped  entry , Warm due to a fire burning in a Yorkshire Range just a brick thickness away from a hot arse .

The one you married may be or  if not the one you should have , That one is the secret one the one you never speak off as  it was the lost chance , the lad or lass that walked away into the sun set , The one that still enters your dreams after so many years '

Other loves may follow , One or two or three and so on , You may have married one or two or three but none , none,   ever leaves that vision , that ache that dream that was the first breath of spring ,the first bud on your tree of life .

Our lass asked me the same question.

My answer of 'were you in a lift on't Norfolk park circa  1967' didn't go down too well 😵.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

I'm getting the feeling that you have Cuttsie and I hope that's true,  going to share?😊

Is it the same as having a soulmate?

16 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Well ,Who knows , I will play it by ear , Dipping my toe in the water , You???????????

Every time I look in the mirror...........................kidding

How do you know,  I just don't want to be in love first.

26 minutes ago, cressida said:

Every time I look in the mirror...........................kidding

How do you know,  I just don't want to be in love first.

You can miss the signs, I was walking through the City early this year and  bumped into a lady who was a  customer in my then local , We got talking and she said " You never noticed did you "  . I replied ,"noticed what" . She looked . and replied "Well its to late now but I dropped all the hints at the time and you just did not notice"

You could have knocked me over with a feather as I always thought Delia was out of my league she turned heads at that time .   Oh well it was 40 years ago so we are both now living on dreams .

Or in dreams .

Edited by cuttsie