Tommy Robinson Arrested Again

13 minutes ago, cressida said:

Can't say all you like in public.

We certainly can't go about insulting each other as that can escalate and there would be more fighting,  more problems for the police,  I'm one for keeping the peace.

That depends what Grey want's to say.

Obviously,  if he's going to start spouting racist and misogynist views as he does on here,  he'll soon be either arrested or taken down by someone with normal views.

That could be expected anywhere in the world and he could even try it in Florida in front of some gentlemen of colour.

The whole thing rests on what he want's to say and,  as he's a very prejudiced individual,  what he wants to say will get him into trouble anywhere.

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

But you're a virtue signaller 

You only say stuff that you think will get you a pay on the back from your liberal friends and strangers 

What's right wing about this government? 

Every thing they do is right wing but especially making a habit of trying to go outside the law.

Governments of the past respected the law but not any more.  That also includes International agreements which Johnson liked to break.

They are,  at this very moment,  breaking International law by supporting Israel in genocide.

The VERY mark of a right wing, close to Nazi,  government.

You,  and the government you support,  might be morally bankrupt,  and  happy to support genocide.  I and a lot of others are not.

Edited by Organgrinder

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

But you're a virtue signaller 

You only say stuff that you think will get you a pay on the back from your liberal friends and strangers 

What's right wing about this government? 

How do we know that you're not posting what you are for attention, or for pats on your back from similar swivel eyed nutters, or for the sheer hell of it?

1 minute ago, cressida said:

I don't think Jack would go looking for trouble but would react if anyone started disparaging his race, background and freedoms.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say most of the stuff he does on here if he thought he'd end up on the receiving end of some aggro!

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

How do we know that you're not posting what you are for attention, or for pats on your back from similar swivel eyed nutters, or for the sheer hell of it?

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say most of the stuff he does on here if he thought he'd end up on the receiving end of some aggro!

Conspiracy theory haha

If he said in public anything 'untoward' and received some aggression be sure there would be others who would neutralise it,  

4 minutes ago, cressida said:

I don't think Jack would go looking for trouble but would react if anyone started disparaging his race, background and freedoms.

He most certainly wouldn't and that's the very point I'm making. 

He's wanting the freedom to say things that he should not say anyway,  because in public,  someone would thump him.

He'll just have to cry and keep his nastiness to himself and this forum to keep himself safe.

Just now, cressida said:

Conspiracy theory haha

If he said in public anything 'untoward' and received some aggression be sure there would be others who would neutralise it,  

I very much doubt it.  not the kinds of things he says.  The blokes not even civilised.

He could always try it and see  -  I would love to watch the proceedings myself.

He'll not be brave enough for that though,  hence his problem.

14 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That depends what Grey want's to say.

Obviously,  if he's going to start spouting racist and misogynist views as he does on here,  he'll soon be either arrested or taken down by someone with normal views.

That could be expected anywhere in the world and he could even try it in Florida in front of some gentlemen of colour.

The whole thing rests on what he want's to say and,  as he's a very prejudiced individual,  what he wants to say will get him into trouble anywhere.

That's your opinion 

You say I'm racist and misogynistic but that's just not true

Maybe to your sensitive safe space opinion my speech offends you but that doesnt mean that what I say is offensive

I'm a liberal on most things and conservative on others

Like most everyday hard working middle class people 

People who know me know that I'm extremely generous and kind to everyone 

My close friends are from all races and backgrounds, genders and sexuality 

I work closely with several trans people who I greet with a kiss and a hug

I give thousands to charity every year and I'm involved in several community projects 

And I never hesitate to buy drinks or dinner when we're on a night out 

But I have strong opinions on things like the woke agenda, crime, immigration and justice 

And I hate hypocrisy more than anything 

That's why I always debate so strongly with left wing social justice warriors 

Because theyre ridiculous on every level 

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

That's your opinion 

You say I'm racist and misogynistic but that's just not true

Maybe to your sensitive safe space opinion my speech offends you but that doesnt mean that what I say is offensive

I'm a liberal on most things and conservative on others

Like most everyday hard working middle class people 

People who know me know that I'm extremely generous and kind to everyone 

My close friends are from all races and backgrounds, genders and sexuality 

I work closely with several trans people who I greet with a kiss and a hug

I give thousands to charity every year and I'm involved in several community projects 

And I never hesitate to buy drinks or dinner when we're on a night out 

But I have strong opinions on things like the woke agenda, crime, immigration and justice 

And I hate hypocrisy more than anything 

That's why I always debate so strongly with left wing social justice warriors 

Because theyre ridiculous on every level 

Now who's virtue signalling :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Now who's virtue signalling :rolleyes:

Not at all

You guys are calling me all sorts of names and im defending myself 

I really don't care what you think of me but I'm not gonna sit here and let you use me as an emotional punch bag 

If your life is s*it then do something about it 👍