Norwich V Sheffield Wednesday

bassett one

13 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well it was not on my new sky telly and still no score board not that that matters though

Same here Mr Bassett, had to look on the William Hill website to see how many minutes had been played. No scoreboard either, maybe hecky kicked it, he has form  for that stuff.

Norwich just had way too much for us there, they took the foot off the pedal at 3-1. There movement up front looked great. Think the commentator said they're due to play Ipswich soon, should be a good game that.

Still, we aren't done yet, some spirit on display tonight and 2 home games coming up. All to play for, methinks, bring on QPR.

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Premier league Barry Bannan  ?

I think that’s him.

I think he’s the one that’s good enough to play in the Premier League.

8 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Norwich just had way too much for us there, they took the foot off the pedal at 3-1. There movement up front looked great. Think the commentator said they're due to play Ipswich soon, should be a good game that.

Still, we aren't done yet, some spirit on display tonight and 2 home games coming up. All to play for, methinks, bring on QPR.

There movement”?

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Did you have popcorn?.

We did.

And the program was a great spectacle.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1