Joey Barton

ukdobby

• 5 weeks later...
23 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Someone called Lucy on TNT with the United match,she’s awful.

Personally,  don't think women need to be commenting on the men's game and vice versa.

But, all this diversity thing is in your face and probably why the need for it.

Some commentry is terrible and I remember Eni Aluko  ex footballer  who was sitting next to two legends of the game (Souness & Keane) and was asked about Richarlason s goalscoring for his country. (Itv sport World cup coverage).

She replied,  "19 goals in 40 games, that's about a goal a game, you do the maths" 😆 

5 hours ago, Baz1 said:

Personally,  don't think women need to be commenting on the men's game and vice versa.

But, all this diversity thing is in your face and probably why the need for it.

Some commentry is terrible and I remember Eni Aluko  ex footballer  who was sitting next to two legends of the game (Souness & Keane) and was asked about Richarlason s goalscoring for his country. (Itv sport World cup coverage).

She replied,  "19 goals in 40 games, that's about a goal a game, you do the maths" 😆 

Eni Aluko is a shocking commentator but its not allowed to be said because of two things .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baz1 said:

Good to see no female pundit at the itv studio at tonight's big FA cup game. 👌 

Keane

Wright

Defoe

Football Focus has lost more than a third of its viewers since the lady presenter took over.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Football Focus has lost more than a third of its viewers since the lady presenter took over.

I'm one of them! 

6 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Me too,There was one on ESPN last night

What were you watching on ESPN, who no longer broadcast in the UK? Good to see you have a firestick.

Edited by HeHasRisen