McDonalds Sack Security Guard.

17 minutes ago, Palomar said:

The only people who eat in McDonalds these days are 10 year olds with their unreliable weekend dads, 'son can you lend me the burger money, I spent all my wages on charlie last night'.

I approve of the sackings though, also it's awful to see Ed Sheeran reduced to sleeping in the street. 

I love a McDonald's. 

I consider myself quite the expert on burgers and it's not too often I eat one that is as tasty as a Big Mac.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Oh here we go: Waaaah! he's got a better blanket than me Waaaah! his clothes look clean.

Apparently McDonalds are wanting to find the homeless man. No doubt he'll be vilified if he gets a free burger and chips as a sorry from McDonalds :rolleyes:

If he is genuinely homeless a hot coffee wouldn't go amiss either . 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

The bloke does not look homeless to me.  Clothes and blankets all look new.   Normally there are three sides to every story. 

Boris Johnson doesn't look like a rich man. Doesn't stop him looking like a vagrant. And it doesn't stop you from hero worshipping him either.

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Boris Johnson doesn't look like a rich man. Doesn't stop him looking like a vagrant. And it doesn't stop you from hero worshipping him either.

Never judge a man by his clothes.

I have never hero worshipped Boris Johnson.  I have also never been a sheep and do not follow the herd that have turned against Boris Johnson after the successful witch hunt.  

• Thanks 1