McDonalds Sack Security Guard.

1. The man in the video is not homeless. He has been witnessed bragging about his gains from the unsuspecting public to his wife on a mobile phone. 

2. The 'street' appears to be a shopping centre. McDonald's, as a tennant of the centre have a right to move on undesirables that may retard the success of their business. 

3. I see no water being thrown at him. Wetting the floor is a good way to prevent pests like him from coming back. 

4. People like him are bad for business. No one wants to be heckled and harassed when they go in to a restaurant. 

5. Notice that when a woman gives him some cash, he does not even have the manners to say thank you. It seems plausible to me that he is a druggie. Addicts are known to be selfish and not have regard for anyone else.

12 hours ago, Axe said:

Never judge a man by his clothes.

I have never hero worshipped Boris Johnson.  I have also never been a sheep and do not follow the herd that have turned against Boris Johnson after the successful witch hunt.  

I wonder if those who turned against him regret it now as we are nearing a General Election?  

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

I suspect they are.  

Which just shows what desperate straights the tory party are in.   The only ones who could save them are a world renowned liar and a long dead Thatcher.

Pity you can't do the job properly and dig up poor old Winston who must be fed up of turning in his grave.

Edited by Organgrinder

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Which just shows what desperate straights the tory party are in.   The only ones who could save them are a world renowned liar and a long dead Thatcher.

Pity you can't do the job properly and dig up poor old Winston who must be fed up of turning in his grave.

Party leaders that can make the difference from a party winning a big majority in a general election to just being the largest party in parliament  do not come along very often.  Boris Johnson is election winning gold dust.   In the last 50 years there have only been Margaret Thatcher,  Tony Blair and Boris Johnson who have been the main reason their party won big at general elections.

Many moons ago I worked in Paris - opposite our offices was a factory with large double doors . A homeless man plonked his self down complete with bedding and possessions in front of the doors meaning no vehicles could get in our out . Move him on you say but said factory was right next the a local union offices every time the factory tried,  out would come the protesters  I did suggest turning a hose pipe on him but my idea was looked on with horror by the french .

Turns out the guy was a scammer and had a history of doing this as he wanted 5000 euro to leave

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Party leaders that can make the difference from a party winning a big majority in a general election to just being the largest party in parliament  do not come along very often.  Boris Johnson is election winning gold dust.   In the last 50 years there have only been Margaret Thatcher,  Tony Blair and Boris Johnson who have been the main reason their party won big at general elections.

Looks like you're sunk then if you have to wait another 25 years.

4 hours ago, Axe said:

Boris Johnson was election winning gold dust. The Tory party got rid of him because he'd become an electoral liability. He resigned as an MP because he wouldn't dare risk a by-election to retain his seat. That demonstrates that even he thinks he's a liability now.

18 minutes ago, altus said:

Boris Johnson was election winning gold dust. The Tory party got rid of him because he'd become an electoral liability. He resigned as an MP because he wouldn't dare risk a by-election to retain his seat. That demonstrates that even he thinks he's a liability now.

This is not the Tory thread or The Time To Bring Back Boris Johnson thread.  Enough off topic contributions have been made.