Communism.

2 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Been to Cuba. Loved it.

People seem very happy actually. They love to party and are very hospitable.

They wanted autonomy, but then so does Scotland. 

I don't blame them either.  I'm sure that most would like to break ties with Westminster at this moment.

Most communists that I’ve known have been poor in/at business and wish to bring the majority down to their level. Just because someone is good at something that remunerates them well doesn’t make them capitalists, many look after their families and close friends with their ‘despised’ wealth.

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

just remembered I said I was going to ignore your ramblings, so - goodbye.

As I said,  just ensure brain is engaged before operating writing hand.   

It would save you from having to exit an argument so often.

Edited by Organgrinder

13 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

But our leaders aren't communists.

They arn't labour either.   But as you say greed al ways wins in all systems , Cuba seems to be the best example of Communism so far , When I was teenager Russia seemed to be following the right course as to all citizens being equal  then  the the Oligarchs took over , Friends of Putin who distributed the Country's wealth between them .

Putin is probably the richest .

They own half of London as well as other money laundering places like Northern Cyprus , 

Edited by cuttsie

18 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

They arn't labour either.   But as you say greed al ways wins in all systems , Cuba seems to be the best example of Communism so far , When I was teenager Russia seemed to be following the right course as to all citizens being equal  then  the the Oligarchs took over , Friends of Putin who distributed the Country's wealth between them .

Putin is probably the richest .

They own half of London as well as other money laundering places like Northern Cyprus , 

Humans will never want to be equal, it's why communism doesn't work. It's got nothing to do with greed, people just want nice things, what's wrong with that?

Do you think a brain surgeon should have the same as a glass collector?

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Humans will never want to be equal, it's why communism doesn't work. It's got nothing to do with greed, people just want nice things, what's wrong with that?

Do you think a brain surgeon should have the same as a glass collector?

Exactly

The guy who created the AK-47 never made a penny from his invention 

He'd be a billionaire now