Communism.

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Please don't say  "with respect"  because you don't respect me and I most certainly could never respect you two.

I don't mind at all because I don't call for the inhumanities that you and Grey do.

I don't criticise people purely because of their race.

I don't deny how poor people are suffering in the present circumstances.

I don't say such things as "Israel should nuke the Palestinians  or  "they should kill the terrorists families including their children"

You don't even have the decency to own what you've said  but try to row back on it at a later date.   I stand by every word I've said with complete pride.

That's all very well,

But do you feel guilty?

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I have never criticised immigrants. If someone comes to this country legally and contributes then good for them. I'll welcome them with open arms. 

You only have to look at your contributions over in the Brexit thread, to see that's clearly nonsense...

...you characterise legal migrants as "low paid, who don't pay tax, benefit scroungers".

In reference to legal migration:

Illegal immigration isn't even a huge problem, accounts for less than 4% this year, a result of Brexit.

Edited by Magilla

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

That's all very well,

But do you feel guilty?

I most certainly do not.

I wouldn't want to run the country but if I did,  it would be a much different country from what is is today.

I don't believe in stealing treasures from all over the world in the first place let alone refusing to give them back.

I believe in Law & Order,  and also in International Law & Order.  You do not  -  you should be the one who feels guilty  -  you won't because you don't have a conscience.

You are quite happy to agree with thieving, murder of children,  occupying a country and  oppression of it's people.   It's quite clear who the bad guys are.

Edited by Organgrinder

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I most certainly do not.

I wouldn't want to run the country but if I did,  it would be a much different country from what is is today.

I don't believe in stealing treasures from all over the world in the first place let alone refusing to give them back.

I believe in Law & Order,  and also in International Law & Order.  You do not  -  you should be the one who feels guilty  -  you won't because you don't have a conscience.

👍

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are anti-knowledge but we have to live with that.    Get used to it.

You don't even know what the phrase means.  It DOES NOT MEAN THAT JEWS CAN DO NO WRONG.    MURDER BY A JEW IS STILL MURDER.

The easiest way not to be so unpopular,  is to behave yourself.

Cuttsie is the self appointed chief mourner representing  the gentile community and will accept no criticism of any of any Jewish actions including those of Netanyahu.

Fortunately that is not a position of many moderate Jews both in and outside Israel.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Selfish enough to refuse to change your lifestyle even if it brings actastophe to millions

C'mon Jack, not even a tiny bit of guilt for bringing catastrophic death to millions? How selfish is THAT!

Shame on you!  🙂

50 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I most certainly do not.

You are quite happy to agree with thieving, murder of children,  occupying a country and  oppression of it's people.   It's quite clear who the bad guts are.

How did you know that I've eaten a dodgy egg salad?