Communism.

Just now, Al Bundy said:

All leaders don't claim to be communist though, but you already know that.

Isn't communism about sharing the wealth?

Right again   -   that's what all leaders promise.

You ever heard one who said,  "I'm going to make myself richer and you poorer" ?

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

All leaders don't claim to be communist though, but you already know that.

Isn't communism about sharing the wealth?

No the lefties believe that only people who have more than them should have to share their wealth 

So depending on how much they have depends on their answer

Poor lefties say millionaires and rich lefties say billionaires 

21 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Right again   -   that's what all leaders promise.

You ever heard one who said,  "I'm going to make myself richer and you poorer" ?

You are being annoyingly obtuse.

21 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

No the lefties believe that only people who have more than them should have to share their wealth 

I do believe communist is an anagram of frustrated capitalist. 

35 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

IMO most people don't particularly want millions, but they would like to be comfortable with a degree of security, a nice warm house to live in, food on the table, and not have to worry about being able to pay the bills etc. It's not a lot to ask is it?

It's more or less the world I grew up in and I was very happy. What's more I was optimistic about the future and felt I had opportunities should I wish to take them. 

There's nothing that saps the spirit more than worry, money troubles and debt.

That can befall anybody these days, but more likely those with not enough income to cover their everyday costs in the first place, which is now affecting far too many people in full time work.     

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

IMO most people don't particularly want millions, but they would like to be comfortable with a degree of security, a nice warm house to live in, food on the table, and not have to worry about being able to pay the bills etc. It's not a lot to ask is it?

It's more or less the world I grew up in and I was very happy. What's more I was optimistic about the future and felt I had opportunities should I wish to take them. 

There's nothing that saps the spirit more than worry, money troubles and debt.

That can befall anybody these days, but more likely those with not enough income to cover their everyday costs in the first place, which is now affecting far too many people in full time work.     

With respect Anna you make out as though this period is time is the only time people have ( allegedly) struggled.  

When did you grow up, were people not struggling then?

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

With respect Anna you make out as though this period is time is the only time people have ( allegedly) struggled.  

When did you grow up, were people not struggling then?

Sounds to me like she had a slightly privileged upbringing . Not that it is a bad thing .