Communism.

44 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I wasn't even talking to you and you still have to stick your oar in and get offensive 🙄

You're talking to the forum and I happen to be on the forum so therefore you're talking to me.

Don't you want people to answer your posts ?

Anyway,  you keep threatening / promising us that you're going  -  Not sure what reaction you're looking for..

11 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You're talking to the forum and I happen to be on the forum so therefore you're talking to me.

Don't you want people to answer your posts ?

Anyway,  you keep threatening / promising us that you're going  -  Not sure what reaction you're looking for..

Threatening that I'm going where? 

I said I'm just not going to rise to your nonsense anymore

I just pity you 

Edited by Jack Grey

21 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I have been waiting for your response, More or less the same bringing up as you know .

It is strange how some on these pages object to others views on life .

I Started out in working life being on the far left , Then moved to the right for a time , Now I am just a little to the left ,

But I no  longer vote or subscribe to any political party as the two main ones in the UK are so close to each other as to not matter which one is in power .

There is no alternative party as far as I can see ,     As to the Commie party well its non starter now although as It was my first interest it is still at the fore front of my mind , 

As are most things from those far of days of talk of revolution and change  while supping Stooooonses int Red Lion behind City Hall, 

Well its good to differ as we do.   but to agree to disagree on politics is part of life .

I am rambling on as some one has most kindly pointed out ;,  Catch you later Comrade .

Honest straight talk is never "rambling on", brother.

Our leftist credentials are impeccable, given we shared the same environment in our formative years. On top of my grandparents solidarity with "Uncle Joe" Stalin, when my Ma married your next door neighbor, Gordon Humphries, I was a teenager and  we spent many all nighters playing chess, and smoking Woodbines, and arguing politics. (After a stint as a bobby, he became a corporation joiner, and was a solid leftist until later in life, when we five kids from the Arbourthorne were able to show him some of the fruits of capitalism).

It was travel that broadened his outlook. as it did yours and mine.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Anna B said:

The Commonwealth countries also seem to be rather keen on leaving the British club too...

Not surprised about that Anna. Nearly all the commonwealth countries were robbed by this country.  I only have to look at my old school atlas at Africa to see the Ivory coast where ships full of Ivory left. The same with the Gold coast. 

14 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

The more I win means the bigger boat I can buy

£200m would mean I could buy a very big boat 

But with your mind set you would still be looking enviously at those with a bigger boat or to bring it back to the real world,the latest iPhone,an 80 “ telly,a  bigger car .

Its an endless world of dissatisfaction 

4 minutes ago, RJRB said:

But with your mind set you would still be looking enviously at those with a bigger boat or to bring it back to the real world,the latest iPhone,an 80 “ telly,a  bigger car .

Its an endless world of dissatisfaction 

With my mindset?

You don't know me or anything about me 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spilldig said:

Not surprised about that Anna. Nearly all the commonwealth countries were robbed by this country.  I only have to look at my old school atlas at Africa to see the Ivory coast where ships full of Ivory left. The same with the Gold coast. 

No doubt you will be giving up your privileges and monitory gains that this country has helped you with, yes?

• Like 1