Communism.

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

Cuttsie is the self appointed chief mourner representing  the gentile community and will accept no criticism of any of any Jewish actions including those of Netanyahu.

Fortunately that is not a position of many moderate Jews both in and outside Israel.

Sez our self appointd Chief C;apping seal for our Orgy's irrational ranting. As well as anything and everything Left.

"Moderate" Jews?

Or just the usual slagging by the Left Wing Opposition Parties, who ;lost the last election, and their leftist international pals?

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

Cuttsie is the self appointed chief mourner representing  the gentile community and will accept no criticism of any of any Jewish actions including those of Netanyahu.

Fortunately that is not a position of many moderate Jews both in and outside Israel.

Unfortunately, for cuttsie, he will still hear it whilst they carry on behaving like Nazis.

Yes I know and I have felt really pleased about so many of them speaking out in defence of innocents since the horrors of Oct 7.

Jews will be like every other race on the planet,  the majority being good caring people,  some not quite so nice and some who the planet would be well rid of.

People the world over will be the same, including ourselves of course,  and I can't understand how anyone could be so thick,  or prejudiced,  as to not know that.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Selfish enough to refuse to change your lifestyle even if it brings catastrophe to millions

That is by far the most ridiculous comment you've ever made on this forum

Im selfish because I use airplanes? 

I'm bringing catastrophe to millions

And you call me a narcissist 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Incredibly funny though.

I am actually warming to OG, it's free entertainment. 

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

How did you know that I've eaten a dodgy egg salad?

Our great seer, sees all, knows all!

But he also SAYS ALL, so like a clock he can always be right🙂

He can tell you it's midnight, or pubs never close!

(Because somewhere in the world ............)

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quite a good laugh isn't it,  but there's much more to you than that.     Don't just pick the funny bits   -    explain why you said that Israel should nuke Palestine.

Either you or Bundy said that terrorists families, including kids,  should be killed.

Wonder if someone committed murder in England,  whether you would want his wife and kids killing.  Explain the basis of why and how do you think that would help improve things.

You're just a couple of extremely bad tempered red necks who don't care what happens to anyone as long as it doesn't affect your lives.

Narcissist is bang on for you.

Here ya go!

Israel are Terrorists! he states.

Then as events develop they are suddenly just like ourselves.some "not quite so nice")

People the world over will be the same, including ourselves of course,

Just like you and me!🙂

and some who the planet would be well rid of.

But with a nod to his Terrorist genocidal pals, he can't resist joining them.

Thank god, in his egotistical ramblings about not wanting to rule the world, he'll never get out of Sheffield, where he belongs! 

🙂

Edited by trastrick

29 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Sez our self appointd Chief C;apping seal for our Orgy's irrational ranting. As well as anything and everything Left.

"Moderate" Jews?

Or just the usual slagging by the Left Wing Opposition Parties, who ;lost the last election, and their leftist international pals?

What are you on about now oh sage of The Caribbean

I see nothing irrational in OGs views and agree with much of them

I see much irrational in Cuttsies views but he just does a lightning strike and then disappears or a day or two.

Your own long winded posts are designed to satisfy your own ego but perhaps give a different image than the one you try to project.

Your Consultancy Reports must have caused some head scratching.

• Haha 1