Communism.

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

Here ya go!

Israel are Terrorists! he states.

Then as events develop they are suddenly just like ourselves.some "not quite so nice")

Just like you and me!

But with a nod to his Terrorist genocidal pals, he can't resist joining them.

Thank god, in his egotistical ramblings about not wanting to rule the world, he'll never get out of Sheffield, where he belongs! 

🙂

😂

OG, the gift that keeps giving. 

I don't need to watch re-runs of Only fools and Horses when I can get my entertainment from here.

7 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Here ya go!

Israel are Terrorists! he states.

Then as events develop they are suddenly just like ourselves.some "not quite so nice")

Just like you and me!🙂

But with a nod to his Terrorist genocidal pals, he can't resist joining them.

Thank god, in his egotistical ramblings about not wanting to rule the world, he'll never get out of Sheffield, where he belongs! 

🙂

Why do you not stop acting daft and stay for a proper debate which I have never seen you do since I arrived on this forum.

Drop the daft internet speak and put it over in plain English and I will debate the middle east problems with you any time you like.

I will start off by telling you that Israel are indeed like ourselves and like all other nations with good, bad, and in between with some caring and some quite happy to kill.

They,  like everyone else,   are not saints,    are not any more special than any other nation and like all nations, have made quite a few serious mistakes which are now causing problems.

I am also going to ask you to justify    "with a nod to his Terrorist genocidal pals",    and then to stick to known facts rather than lying rubbish plucked out of your head.

28 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Quite a good laugh isn't it,  but there's much more to you than that.     Don't just pick the funny bits   -    explain why you said that Israel should nuke Palestine.

Either you or Bundy said that terrorists families, including kids,  should be killed.

Wonder if someone committed murder in England,  whether you would want his wife and kids killing.  Explain the basis of why and how do you think that would help improve things.

You're just a couple of extremely bad tempered red necks who don't care what happens to anyone as long as it doesn't affect your lives.

Narcissist is bang on for you.

Fair enough

Enjoy your day 👍

Two people on here keep accusing  me of not caring about Palestinians , They are posting on the wrong thread as this one is about Communism . 

If they actually care to read my posts on the War in Israel and Palestine thread they may even have the decency to admit thatI have stated that I want the War to stop now ,  

Organ and his mate RSAIB or whatever he calls him or her self only jump in when the post seems to suit their agenda .

They slag me off on a daily basis , I do not usually respond but I will say it again . The war should stop now , It should never have been started . Israel should not be steeling land , , The muslim nations should not be threatening with from the river to the sea chants , And most of all Hamas should not have slaughtered ,raped and whatever other horror they feel justifies the act they committed .

Shalom .

Edited by cuttsie

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Two people on here keep accusing  me of not caring about Palestinians , They are posting on the wrong thread as this one is about Communism . 

If they actually care to read my posts on the War in Israel and Palestine thread they may even have the decency to admit thatI have stated that I want the War to stop now ,  

Organ and his mate RSAIB or whatever he calls him or her self only jump in when the post seems to suit their agenda .

They slag me off on a daily basis , I do not usually respond but I will say it again . The war should stop now , It should never have been started . Israel should not be steeling land , , The muslim nations should not be threatening with from the river to the sea chants , And most of all Hamas should not have slaughtered ,raped and whatever other horror they feel justifies the act they committed .

Shalom .

Don't be bullied into trying to justify your opinion matey.

👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

You never respond directly Mr Cutts.

I think you called me a despicable human being by criticising some aspects of Netanyahu and his Government.

You chose not to accept that others including me were just as horrified at the actions of Hamas terrorists as you were.

I am now just as horrified by the slaughter of innocents in Gaza.

I don’t slag you off I just challenge your thinking such as your comment on Jews not living in surrounding Arab countries.

If you spout rubbish then expect to be challenged

The war is not going to stop now because Israeli military and their sponsored settlers will not return to their own territory.

Glad to see that some of your views are being revised

Switch the debate to the other thread whenever

23 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Don't be bullied into trying to justify your opinion matey.

👍

The Organ and his Organ grinder , mention my name on a daily basis . 

That is called getting personal . I do not usually respond but I feel as though there is a reason behind all this slagging off . 

33 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Shalom .

This is what I've been saying from the beginning so why do you keep accusing me of being anti-Semitic ?

I have called for peace from day one and I have called out Hamas for what they did, as have fellow posters,  and have never defended Hamas or any other terrorism.

I've simply stated, quite correctly,  that Jews are not allowed to do as they please just because they are Jewish.

Jews, Palestinians, Arabs however you want to describe those people,  should all follow Law and International Law.  If they all did,  there would be no problems and no wars.

9 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The Organ and his Organ grinder , mention my name on a daily basis . 

That is called getting personal . I do not usually respond but I feel as though there is a reason behind all this slagging off . 

No reason at all except the comments you make.