Road Crossing Tips For Men

Gentlemen, if you are at a 'pelican' or 'puffin' crossing over a busy thoroughfare, you can expedite your crossing of the road simply by pressing the button attached to the pole at the crossing. This will turn the light red for traffic and give you the 'green man' symbol, allowing you to cross. Whilst it is acknowledged that this reduces the hazard in crossing the road, do not let this deter you. It is important to note that PRESSING THE BUTTON DO NOT MAKE U GAY. Hope that helps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

If there are no cars coming in either direction and I feel it's completely safe for an adult to cross, thus not making cars having to stop unnecessary, can I not just cross without pressing the button? 

Or does that make me bisexual?

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The Twwattts that press the button then run across and vanish leaving no one sight and stopping the traffic get up my wick .

Exactly 

Woodseats is now completely at a standstill due to the unnecessary gazillion pedestrian crossings, and most of the time you are sat waiting in the red light when no fecker is crossing!!

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If there are no cars coming in either direction and I feel it's completely safe for an adult to cross, thus not making cars having to stop unnecessary, can I not just cross without pressing the button? 

Oh sure, it's the ones who take ages to get across a busy road because they can't be seen to be so unmanly as to press the button that make me laugh. As well as the ones who deliberately cross slowly to make some kind of a point. How woeful must your inner life be that you feel like you've got one over on everyone else by delaying traffic for three additional seconds?

(It does make you bisexual though)

Edited by Delbow

7 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Oh sure, it's the ones who take ages to get across a busy road because they can't be seen to be so unmanly as to press the button that make me laugh. As well as the ones who deliberately cross slowly to make some kind of a point. How woeful must your inner life be that you feel like you've got one over on everyone else by delaying traffic for three additional seconds?

Ah right, I agree.

Although I was starting to question my sexual preferences for a minute.

👍

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Exactly 

Woodseats is now completely at a standstill due to the unnecessary gazillion pedestrian crossings, and most of the time you are sat waiting in the red light when no fecker is crossing!!

I’ve just driven through Woodseats. I had plenty of time to do some research.

I’ve concluded that it is the cars, not the pedestrians to blame for the congestion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Exactly 

See there is the crux of the problem .

Pedestrianise all of Woodseat :thumbsup: 

No more pesky buttons to press or not press, no more motor vehicles, 

just the simple joy of running down centre of road in gay abandon :banana:

(Clothing optional :blush:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

See there is the crux of the problem .

Pedestrianise all of Woodseat :thumbsup: 

No more pesky buttons to press or not press, no more motor vehicles, 

just the simple joy of running down centre of road in gay abandon :banana:

(Clothing optional :blush:)

I can imagine the synchronous sound of fallacies slapping against navels as the men run past the Chantry in liberation.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1