Idea on Restaurant for Friday Dinner Please!!

lily1979

Me and my work friends like to go out for dinner on a friday and fancy somewhere different. We have been to Antibo's, Ask, Kapasa, Flying Pizza, Nandos, Wokmania and we did Crystal one dinner which was lovely but kid size portions.

We fancy going somewhere different any suggestions for town centre and west street???

New menu has just started at boho, all local produce which means the prices have gone down some and the portions have got larger... and it's still the same quality.

If you want a copy of the menu drop me a pm with your email address. The new website will have it online shortly - once it's finished.

New menu has just started at boho, all local produce which means the prices have gone down some and the portions have got larger... and it's still the same quality.

If you want a copy of the menu drop me a pm with your email address. The new website will have it online shortly - once it's finished.

Could you please send me a copy of the menu?

I started a very similar thread about somewhere to have lunch and your place sounds nice.

Archived