Tech Phobia

31 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm afraid you got picked on because you agreed with me.

Anyone who agrees with me automatically becomes Grey's enemy.

Fairy nuff Organgrinder. But for someone who displays the Israel Defence Forces logo I found his reaction to my post about Anne Frank strange to say the least. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chekhov said:

I think you mean double the fees, not double the total price, and if it meant better service for stuff like this I would seriously think about it.

Maybe so.

But it doesn't alter the fact that you went for the cheap online option and now seem to be whining about the fact that you can't easily contact a human being and instead have to be forced to use their online services to communicate with them. That's their business model.

If you wanted the personal service, you could have gone to a traditional company. 

Like I said earlier, can't have it both ways.

Edited by ECCOnoob

1 hour ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

Fairy nuff Organgrinder. But for someone who displays the Israel Defence Forces logo I found his reaction to my post about Anne Frank strange to say the least. 

Anne Frank? 

What are you talking about?

And i suspect you are someone else because your posts are very familiar 

23 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Maybe so.

But it doesn't alter the fact that you went for the cheap online option and now seem to be whining about the fact that you can't easily contact a human being and instead have to be forced to use their online services to communicate with them. That's their business model.

If you wanted the personal service, you could have gone to a traditional company. 

Like I said earlier, can't have it both ways.

I have every soddin' right to "whine" as you put it, it took booking.com three days to get back to us and when they did they had not actually answered what we'd asked, so we have entered the loop again.

To everyone but yourself that is unacceptably bad service.

TBH I think you're arguing for the sake of it, just like you did over me apparently not knowing how to coach my lad's swimming.

As for your implication that people should not complain I could not disagree with you more. People should complain MORE, quite apart from anything else decent businesses WANT to know if they are doing stuff wrong and/or their customers are unhappy with them.

6 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I have every soddin' right to "whine" as you put it, it took booking.com three days to get back to us and when they did they had not actually answered what we'd asked, so we have entered the loop again.

To everyone but yourself that is unacceptably bad service.

TBH I think you're arguing for the sake of it, just like you did over me apparently not knowing how to coach my lad's swimming.

As for your implication that people should not complain I could not disagree with you more. People should complain MORE, quite apart from anything else decent businesses WANT to know if they are doing stuff wrong and/or their customers are unhappy with them.

I ove booking.com 

But never order an airport taxi through them...they never turn up