Know Alls/

50 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

How do you know he is lying?

It would be interesting to all of us that you can prove this this allegation.

Can he prove it's the truth ?

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

Are you sure?

I'll repeat my offer to you and any other self deluding wakko out there.

Don't need any offers from you  -  you are not important enough for them to matter.

Just someone with low esteem who keeps doing a Walter Mitty to boost his appearance.

Namely

For a little wager to make it worth my while, I'll provide proof of the deeds of derring do I post here. In life, you leave a paper trail.

Stuff your wager.  I wouldn't have dealings with a lying, Putin loving  individual like you

You and the clapping seals could have a whip round?

C'mon, man up!😀

Mark Twain, I think it was, who said, "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. Mark Twain

Twain was exactly right which is why I tell the truth.

Good advice that could help you save time by not having to keep explaining in almost every exchange:

What you said.....

What you've been saying.....

What you've always said.....

No,  as a truth teller, I don't have to worry about that.

Keep it simple, by keeping it real!  😀

Lying to others is a fault. Lying to yourself is a mental illness!

Stop lying then.

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Thank you Cressy, but as I said truth writes itself.

I don't take credit for my posts, most of these ideas have been debated for thousands of years, by far wiser folks. Some were put to death for their beliefs, and I get more than my share of hostility here😀

I'm just trying to keep their ideas alive in the face of today's madness!

I should think you don't as they are copied and pasted from the internet.

Edited by Organgrinder

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

So you are just making baseless accusations again then.

Disgraceful, grow up man.

Not at all.

Like every decision I make,  it's thought out and  based on things I know and things I have learned about both him and his personality.as we all do of each other.

He's a Walter Mitty character who likes to brag and build himself up to be bigger and better than he is..

If you want to believe him that's fine,  I'm not stopping you,  but my view will not be swayed by anything you think or say as I hold you in the same low esteem..

5 hours ago, Hecate said:

I guarantee that the vast majority of people on here do not care one tiny little bit who you are, where you are when you peck at your keyboard, or what you did decades ago and how many certificates you have to prove it.

That's how it's supposed to work, but some posters here refuse to drop their lies about me, and my personal qualifications to comment on certain issues. Repeatedly!

They have that right, but I also have the right to respond.

Like the two ladies who just got a big cash award, from Giuliani. 😀

And as long as they keep it up, so will I.

Peace!

Edited by trastrick

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Not at all.

Like every decision I make,  it's thought out and  based on things I know and things I have learned about both him and his personality.as we all do of each other.

He's a Walter Mitty character who likes to brag and build himself up to be bigger and better than he is..

If you want to believe him that's fine,  I'm not stopping you,  but my view will not be swayed by anything you think or say as I hold you in the same low esteem..

But why are you afraid to put your lies to a simple test?

You claim to be a rules based law and order him/her/them😀

35 minutes ago, trastrick said:

That's how it's supposed to work, but some posters here refuse to drop their lies about me, and my personal qualifications to comment on certain issues. Repeatedly!

They have that right, but I also have the right to respond.

Like the two ladies who just got a big cash award, from Giuliani. 😀

And as long as they keep it up, so will I.

Peace!

Well just post your participation trophy, or whatever it is, if you're that concerned about having your qualification/job/reputation/whatever be apparently misrepresented by a few random folk on an internet forum. 

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Not at all.

Oh no.

Gutted.

2 hours ago, Hecate said:

Well just post your participation trophy, or whatever it is, if you're that concerned about having your qualification/job/reputation/whatever be apparently misrepresented by a few random folk on an internet forum. 

Thank you. I will,

If and when it's called for! Because it works.

We had a regular poster on here telling everybody I really lived in Rotherham, Radcliffe or some place i can't recall.

I sent him a picture from where I happened to be standing at the time, holding up a sheet of paper with his name on it. Hola, it said! The palm trees were lovely!

He disappeared, and is probably back here with some new fake ID.😀

Another one used to do meticulous research on my posting times, and compare it with  local time zones to prove something or other. But gave up!

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Thank you. I will,

If and when it's called for! Because it works.

We had a regular poster on here telling everybody I really lived in Rotherham, Radcliffe or some place i can't recall.

I sent him a picture from where I happened to be standing at the time, holding up a sheet of paper with his name on it. Hola, it said! The palm trees were lovely!

He disappeared, and is probably back here with some new fake ID.😀

Another one used to do meticulous research on my posting times, and compare it with  local time zones to prove something or other. But gave up!

And most folk on here don't care whether you're a bloke called Susan sipping Babychams in a Barnsley Wetherspoons, or whether our friend Jack is driving around Park Hill or Palm Beach in his van. 

Look:

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Oh no.

Gutted.

Mr Bundy here has the right idea.