Know Alls/

3 minutes ago, Hecate said:

And most folk on here don't care whether you're a bloke called Susan sipping Babychams in a Barnsley Wetherspoons, or whether our friend Jack is driving around Park Hill or Palm Beach in his van. 

Look:

Mr Bundy here has the right idea.

Why don't Wetherspoons sell Stoooonses .

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

And most folk on here don't care whether you're a bloke called Susan sipping Babychams in a Barnsley Wetherspoons, or whether our friend Jack is driving around Park Hill or Palm Beach in his van. 

Look:

Mr Bundy here has the right idea.

Let me know when you get to be moderator here!

If I'm still around I might take you seriously!  😀

2 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Let me know when you get to be moderator here!

If I'm still around I might take you seriously!  😀

Nothing in my post implies any wish to moderate what you choose to write, or how you choose to write it.  By all means keep on showing everyone who you are.  It's most entertaining.

Jack and all of us I suppose can give out suspect information about ourselves it's all about having a username thus keeping our identiities private,  so if anyone says they live in Honolulu and drives around in a Bentley it's all part of exactly that.

No need for making something of it.

Oh there's Minesadouble off to her nude art class!

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

Likewise, I don't care if you are a frustrated old fat, ugly, hairy feminist, who's never met a decent man in her life for good reason!

Glad we understand each other! 😀

I wish you well!

Edited by trastrick
  • Sad 1

On 16/12/2023 at 13:04, trastrick said:

After trying to engage with you in a rational way, you have found a way to make it to my personal list of predictable insulting drones who deserve no response from me.

You post nothing of interest, here, but you do have your fans.

Have at it!😀

I really do not care who you are,or what your politics and beliefs are although I think that we have established that we have very little in common.

Put me on whatever list you maintain.

Obviously I do have posts that interest,agree with or provoke others

You have long failed to realise that my main issue with your posts is that whatever your view,they invariably come across gift wrapped in sneering condescending tones.

That attitude has always caused me to rear up whether in a pub,at work or on a Forum

so I will “Have at it”

As Stevie Wonder sang

”No man is better than I

And I know I’m just an average guy”

😁

10 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Likewise, I don't care if you are a frustrated old fat, ugly, hairy feminist, who's never met a decent man in her life for good reason!

I wish you well!

Keep posting trastrick.

Always illuminating.

5 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Keep posting trastrick.

Always illuminating.

24 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Tiniest of prods and there it is.  Every time.  Fascinating.  As I said, keep on showing everyone exactly who you are.

Must admit I chuckled though :hihi: .

47 minutes ago, cressida said:

Jack and all of us I suppose can give out suspect information about ourselves it's all about having a username thus keeping our identiities private,  so if anyone says they live in Honolulu and drives around in a Bentley it's all part of exactly that.

No need for making something of it.

Oh there's Minesadouble off to her nude art class!

I  used to live on Willey Street  and drive a chopper  .

Then some silly twatttt  with a pencil stuck behind a well scrubbed ear in a council office decided it was rude , So they changed it to Windrush Way  , All for having a Windrush Way but not at the expense of Willey .

Edited by cuttsie

44 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I wish you well!

At my allotment I’m surrounded by headteachers, company directors, fabulously wealthy entrepreneurs. I was on holiday this summer with a national educational director. My nephew flies the world speaking on IT and earns more than his police inspector parents combined. Even my late father was a director of psychiatric services, and not one of them ever cited their background or achievements to bolster their opinions, or said anything as graceless and condescending as you.

Whatever your background it’s easy to see from your demeanour and lack of self control why many would find it hard to believe you ever held a responsible job.

• Like 2