Know Alls/

5 hours ago, Palomar said:

At my allotment I’m surrounded by headteachers, company directors, fabulously wealthy entrepreneurs. I was on holiday this summer with a national educational director. My nephew flies the world speaking on IT and earns more than his police inspector parents combined. Even my late father was a director of psychiatric services, and not one of them ever cited their background or achievements to bolster their opinions, or said anything as graceless and condescending as you.

Whatever your background it’s easy to see from your demeanour and lack of self control why many would find it hard to believe you ever held a responsible job.

I’ve stuck my 25 metre breaststroke certificate on my shed door at the allotment.

That showed them.

6 hours ago, Palomar said:

At my allotment I’m surrounded by headteachers, company directors, fabulously wealthy entrepreneurs. I was on holiday this summer with a national educational director. My nephew flies the world speaking on IT and earns more than his police inspector parents combined. Even my late father was a director of psychiatric services, and not one of them ever cited their background or achievements to bolster their opinions, or said anything as graceless and condescending as you.

Whatever your background it’s easy to see from your demeanour and lack of self control why many would find it hard to believe you ever held a responsible job.

Where is your allotment ? 

Just now, hackey lad said:

I do care , I just wondered about the marvelous selection of allotmenteers you have there .

Well everyone needs an excuse to escape the wife n kids, practice mindfulness, or like myself have a minor tomato obsession. 

Abbey Lane, Greenhill Village, Norton, there’s some surprisingly nice bits hidden away in S8, the story of Bunting Nook being haunted was I believe concocted to keep S12 folk away.