Know Alls/

2 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Well everyone needs an excuse to escape the wife n kids, practice mindfulness, or like myself have a minor tomato obsession. 

Abbey Lane, Greenhill Village, Norton, there’s some surprisingly nice bits hidden away in S8, the story of Bunting Nook being haunted was I believe concocted to keep S12 folk away.

It worked 😂

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

It worked 😂

Always remember there’s a big, demonic dog up there which was seen centuries before it even had the name Bunting Nook. This dog is the size of a horse, it’s got eyes of flame and it terrifies the life out of anyone who sees it.

45 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I’ve stuck my 25 metre breaststroke certificate on my shed door at the allotment.

That showed them.

Beat that Axe!

Edited by Palomar

3 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Always remember there’s a big, demonic dog up there which was seen centuries before it even had the name Bunting Nook. This dog is the size of a horse, it’s got eyes of flame and it terrifies the life out of anyone who sees it.

Beat that Axe!

Once saw it prowling near Town End . Never been up that way since . Funny how it only eats the poor people . 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Once saw it prowling near Town End . Never been up that way since . Funny how it only eats the poor people . 

Gleedless Town End is a natural boundary, part of the Mercian Northumbria border it should only be crossed when bringing tributes.

13 hours ago, Palomar said:

At my allotment I’m surrounded by headteachers, company directors, fabulously wealthy entrepreneurs. I was on holiday this summer with a national educational director. My nephew flies the world speaking on IT and earns more than his police inspector parents combined. Even my late father was a director of psychiatric services, and not one of them ever cited their background or achievements to bolster their opinions,

I'm impressed. Congratulations!

For a moment I was thinking that you were averse to folks posting their CV's when challenged! 😀

not one of them ever cited their background or achievements to bolster their opinions, 

You just did though!  Cultural appropriation?😀

as graceless and condescending as you.

Whatever your background it’s easy to see from your demeanour and lack of self control why many would find it hard to believe you ever held a responsible job.

Pot kettle black much?😀

13 hours ago, Hecate said:

Tiniest of prods and there it is.  Every time.  Fascinating.  As I said, keep on showing everyone exactly who you are.

Must admit I chuckled though :hihi: .

You can call me Suzie! Can I call you Karen?

Don't care for babychams though!😀

Edited by trastrick

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

I'm impressed. Congratulations!

For a moment I was thinking that you were averse to folks posting their CV's when challenged! 😀

You just did though!  Cultural appropriation?😀

Pot kettle black much?😀

Palomar, of course, did none of those things, and is the very opposite of graceless and condescending.

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

You can call me Suzie! Can I call you Karen?

Don't care for babychams though!😀

Once again, inevitably, you missed the point.  Which was that it's unimportant whether you claim to be a traditional bloke who enjoys a pint, or its opposite; or whether JackGrey claims to drive around Palm Springs or its opposite; you're judged on what you write on here not who or what you claim to be.

Fortunately, you leapt at the opportunity to once again use your words to reveal exactly who and what you are, so it wasn't an entirely wasted exercise.

5 hours ago, trastrick said:

😀

Grant Shapps could probably write an impressive looking CV but further scrutiny might question how long he occupies certain positions and what he achieved.

As for your own CV,your regular failure to address a topiic plus the ensuing wordy but irrelevant ramblings on this Forum tell a different story.

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Is this the correct place to record that I was once Joseph in my Primary School production of “The Nativity”?

You should definitely add that to your CV.