The Reform Uk Party .

13 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I think the Reclaim Party is headed up by Lawrence Fox. Reform is the old Brexit Party with Richard Tice as leader. Tice may make way for Farage should Farage wish to return.

I'll be probably voting for Reform.

Thanks KP,   I won't be voting for Fox,  there was a suggestion that Nigel Farage could rejoin the Tory Party,  I may vote for the Reform Party if it's on the list.

• Like 1

Just now, cressida said:

Thanks KP,   I won't be voting for Fox,  there was a suggestion that Nigel Farage could rejoin the Tory Party,  I may vote for the Reform Party if it's on the list.

Farage has been a director since 2019, its a matter of which figurehead is the best liar and happens to want a job.

Of course that could be said or other party leaders.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Farage has been a director since 2019, its a matter of which figurehead is the best liar and happens to want a job.

Of course that could be said or other party leaders.

Hmm, yes. Best to vote for a more honest person.

Any suggestions?

Just now, cressida said:

How whimsical.

I love that word ❤️

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cressida said:

I couldn't vote for Fox, he comes across as a tad unstable to me.Labour/Tories/Lib Dems I doubt you'd get a cigarette paper between them due to half the Tory Party being Lib Dems.

I don't expect Reform to win a seat to be honest but for once I'll be voting for someone at least and not to keep the other lot out as I've done many times previously.

• Thanks 1