Nice place to have lunch in town?

AYBABTU

Five of us had a lovely meal in ASK down the side of John Lewis last night. Good food and service, not overpriced. The Chocolate Cake dessert was fabulous.

I agree, I went for a birthday party and there is a lot of choice and the food is good.:thumbsup:

Defo wig and pen. Food is GOOD. Service is friendly and the place is pretty chilled out. Also i think it looks fantastic inside - retro and cool!! Good range of food from sandwiches and salads, tapas and full on meals like bangers and mash. Tho beware it is HEAVING mid week between 1 and 2 so best book ahead!

Buy a cheap sandwich from Gregg's or somewhere and have it in the Peace Gardens, just watch out for the Chavs and kids playing in the Fountains....

Peace Gardens are really nice if the weather's good for it.

The Ha ha bar do really nice food.

Bar Ha HA does probably the worse food in Sheffield, I would rather have a Gregs "sausage" roll than any of the microwaved crap they turn out.

Bar Ha HA does probably the worse food in Sheffield, I would rather have a Gregs "sausage" roll than any of the microwaved crap they turn out.

me and a mate went in a few months ago and had a steak..it was so well done it was burnt, really black.

wouldn't go again!!

Archived