All Posters Must Use Verified Names When Posting.

8 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I am not quite sure what this means, but I have no intention whatsoever of giving my real name on a public f.orum such as this. I try to keep  my posts polite and to the point (not always successful on that one.) But my name is my personal property and my privacy important to me. I have nothing awful to hide, I just don't want my name in the public domain which could open me up to something far more dodgy than a few rude and angry comments. Anyway, user names are common on most websites

Maybe I've got hold of the wrong end of the stick, (nothing new there) but if this becomes a new rule, I shall be leaving Sheffield Forum forthwith, which I would be sad to do because there is an eclectic mix of interesting people on here with diverse views on life, and I shall miss them. 

It won't be a requirement.  It's just double standards by a specific poster.

12 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I am not quite sure what this means, but I have no intention whatsoever of giving my real name on a public f.orum such as this. I try to keep  my posts polite and to the point (not always successful on that one.) But my name is my personal property and my privacy important to me. I have nothing awful to hide, I just don't want my name in the public domain which could open me up to something far more dodgy than a few rude and angry comments. Anyway, user names are common on most websites

Maybe I've got hold of the wrong end of the stick, (nothing new there) but if this becomes a new rule, I shall be leaving Sheffield Forum forthwith, which I would be sad to do because there is an eclectic mix of interesting people on here with diverse views on life, and I shall miss them. 

Sorry if misleading Anna.

It will never happen for the reasons you give.

It was very much a reference to one posters recurring theme on “anonymous trolls”whenever sensible words fail him.

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Missed you yesterday x

Your Caribbean Island pirate is never far away, fair one.

The limp wrists and pantie waists have not managed to squeeze ALL the masculine toxicity out of me yet! 😀

While the "laggards in love, and dastards in war, stand dangling their bonnets and plumes",  I'll be there!

Edited by trastrick
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I am sure that some do including the gang of several who pile on to a particular poster In personal terms whatever he writes.

Ah, but those are the anonymous fake ID clapping seal trolls that agree with our paragon of virtue here.  That's different, obviously, and not at all hypocritical...

The outraged hyperbole is thoroughly amusing though :hihi: .

1 minute ago, Hecate said:

Ah, but those are the anonymous fake ID clapping seal trolls that agree with our paragon of virtue here.  That's different, obviously, and not at all hypocritical...

The outraged hyperbole is thoroughly amusing though :hihi: .

You got it Hecate but that will probably bar you from an invite from the Caribbean Island Pirate.🤮

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My real name is no secret on here, anyone who doesn't know it but wants to? Just ask.

But I wouldn't want a situation where people are forced to give their real identity before posting.

what’s your real name?

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

A new rule?😀

Don't let them scare you off  with their weird authoritarian imaginings.

It will never happen!

Your posts are always thoughtful and non threatening, and I for one enjoy reading them.

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

A new rule?😀

Don't let them scare you off  with their weird authoritarian imaginings.

It will never happen!

Your posts are always thoughtful and non threatening, and I for one enjoy reading them.

Already explained trastrick and your attempt to get on the right side fools nobody