Migrant Dead.

18 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Should he know ?

Most of us assume that some of the young men are not genuine asylum seekers but economic migrants.

Until they've been processed,  we don't know for sure.

Why not get onto the government and tell them to move their arses ?  That might be more productive than asking silly questions on here.

Unless he knows them all personally,  he couldn't be expected to know could he ?

But yet you have the audacity to state that the majority of Palestinians are peaceful people

Do YOU know them all personally or is that just a guess?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I know you like simplistic posts, so, just for you: Why are the vast majority of 'refugees' fit young men, and where are the children/women/old/infirm? Are they not also suffering?

I've just told you my assumptions in post #86.

It can only be an assumption because I'm not there and I don't know all these people.   Neither does anyone else.

Because I'm not there and don't know the people, I don't know who's suffering.  Do you ?

37 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

But yet you have the audacity to state that the majority of Palestinians are peaceful people

Do YOU know them all personally or is that just a guess?

Nothing audacious about it.  It's  a  guess obviously.  When you say,  audacious or not,  the opposite,  you are just  guessing too.

Do you know a warlike people who don't bother having an army ?

Edited by Organgrinder

16 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

So in a nutshell, they do get rather good benefits then.

If you object to that,  which we know for a fact you do,  are you blaming delayed for it ?

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

If you object to that,  which we know for a fact you do,  are you blaming delayed for it ?

Why would you think that?

I was just pointing out that they do get benefits.

16 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I've just told you my assumptions in post #86.

It can only be an assumption because I'm not there and I don't know all these people.   Neither does anyone else.

Because I'm not there and don't know the people, I don't know who's suffering.  Do you ?

Nothing audacious about it.  It's  a  guess obviously.  When you say,  audacious or not,  the opposite,  you are just  guessing too.

So you can guess but you slate others for doing the same.

Glad we cleared that up.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I was just pointing out that they do get benefits.

So you can guess but you slate others for doing the same.

Glad we cleared that up.

👍

Rather obvious really  -  Did anyone say that they didn't ?

Where did I ?    The point I'm making is that when I guess,  I will say it's a guess.

There was nothing to clear up.  It was already well understood that you don't like immigrants and you don't like them getting any benefits.  Both of which you are entitled to do.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

But much better than being persecuted, or living in a war zone though, right?

they also get..

free prescriptions for medicine

free dental care for your teeth

free eyesight tests

help paying for glasses.

I don't get that, do you?

If you are from Ukraine you get to stay in someones home on a Government supported scheme, if you are fleeing war in Myanmar or Sudan etc, they get very little.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Do they not get housed and fed?

You know full well that they get housed and fed and it's quite clear that you object to it.

Hard luck then,  looks like you'll just have to be miserable.

So strange that all the objectors to immigrants are those with politics inclined to the right and yet we've had a Conservative government for the last 13 years.

Maybe you should be spending your time complaining to the government responsible instead of arguing with people you regard as lefty's on here.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

You know full well that they get housed and fed and it's quite clear that you object to it.

Hard luck then,  looks like you'll just have to be miserable.

So strange that all the objectors to immigrants are those with politics inclined to the right and yet we've had a Conservative government for the last 13 years.

Maybe you should be spending your time complaining to the government responsible instead of arguing with people you regard as lefty's on here.

👍ok.

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

They may do, after a year or so in an ex-army camp or floating death trap!

Do they not get fed if they are in an ex army camp?

Edited by Al Bundy