Migrant Dead.

28 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

He should write children's books 

Too late  -  I used that one on you ages ago so you're not very original.

I'd tell you to look at House of Commons library too,  but I don't know whether your reading might be up to it.

19 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

The Daddy has no thoughts- on this one he just wants to sit back having stirred the pot.

He knew where the thread would go, and he doesn't have an ounce of care about the migrants death, or the boat capsizing. 

He's a waste of space .

This happens on here all the time - it’s why the forum is dying on its arse.

post information on a divisive subject - normally a right v left argument  - offering no viewpoint - then allow a few posters from both extremes descend into an unwinnable argument for page on page.

tiresome.

Edited by Mkapaka
  • Like 1

Guest ThaBoom
On 17/12/2023 at 12:17, Mkapaka said:

This happens on here all the time - it’s why the forum is dying on its arse.

post information on a divisive subject - normally a right v left argument  - offering no viewpoint - then allow a few posters from both extremes descend into an unwinnable argument for page on page.

tiresome.

Couldn't agree more.

It's had its time now SF.

But for some ppl like Daddy, they don't have a life, so need it - and a few racists and generally thick ppl, like Jack Grey- just hang on to vomit their crap.

1 hour ago, ThaBoom said:

Couldn't agree more.

It's had its time now SF.

But for some ppl like Daddy, they don't have a life, so need it - and a few racists and generally thick ppl, like Jack Grey- just hang on to vomit their crap.

You're entitled to your opinion 👍